Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

I don't know if this is a bad thing or not but the bot seems to always click the same spot every time it is fletching

When it clicks the knife and log it will then proceed to click the same spot on the menu thing, don't know if that makes it more bannable or not. Been using this for couple of days and no ban but would like to know if it's possible to maybe randomize where it clicks within the fletching box

Edited by JTTonster

GE is beta mode I need to re-write it completely :( It was written before OSBot made an API for it. Please give me some time to re-write it

As for bolt tips, which ones? It's working for me currently. I will debug and post an update today. Let me know ASAP.

As for clicking on same spot: osbot client's api doesn't click on the same spot, despite it looking as so, trust me on this one. You don't have to worry a thing about that. The script's anti-ban is really good, so many users got 99s with this script. The only way you can get banned is if you got delay-banned using another script on osbot. ^^ :D 

• Like 1

When trying to attach gem tips to bolts, it tries to spam it, as if it was attaching feathers to (unf) bolts.

So basically if you try to make say, Ruby or Diamond bolts, it just spam clicks instead of clicking the make x10 option.

Otherwise this is a fantastic script :)

Edited by topezmelee
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2017 at 11:52 AM, Czar said:

As for clicking on same spot: osbot client's api doesn't click on the same spot, despite it looking as so, trust me on this one. You don't have to worry a thing about that. The script's anti-ban is really good, so many users got 99s with this script. The only way you can get banned is if you got delay-banned using another script on osbot. ^^ :D 

Good to know. Thanks for the reassurance. have already gotten 62-90 fletching with it.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO