Real-Life RuneScape? Man gets arrested for cutting yew logs

Bobrocket

FALADOR, GILENIOR – After a restless turn of events, twenty-three year old Stephen Collins was arrested by local authorities after embedding an axe inside a one-hundred year old yew tree. Citing his previous activity, Collins states how he “did not macro”, and that this was a “mistake by Jagex”. Authorities believe that Collins had committed the crime after spending a twenty-four hour binge session on popular MMORPG RuneScape, at which point his power was cut. Forensics have reported that a trail of Doritos and four two-litre bottles of urine were found in Collins’ household.
   Collins, who referred to himself as StephenMan48, told The Daily Bee that he had “reported twelve bots and nothing happened”. It was later revealed that Collins was referring to bystanders who attempted to stop him. Collins has gone on record saying that the local authorities are “noobs” and urged to be “unbanned”.
   Collins is currently awaiting trial for one charge of public indecency, and one charge of tree felling. He may be facing up to six months community service, and his trial will be held sometime in September.

(Source)

I recently started this satirical "news" blog and will soon expand to a website. I enjoy writing, however I usually write creative literature (which may be why the style is inconsistent or the grammar a bit repetitive). Always looking for opinions or stuff to write about :D

• Like 6