Selling 81/81/81 Guthan's "Self Hosting for NMZ"

Mesa

1. Pictures of the account stats: d2dbb5fa5a13080bd06b19ea66bc3a6b.png

2. Pictures of the login details: 30d369c1df404f67c7bf788fc9bfb5ba.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any): 

4. Pictures of the quests completed: 070c67f8adc92ec64d65517ab4ed5a64.pngf5e73aa858bce7169ca25ef6fa84921a.png5b424b387970a2512ccd99e53cc0f8d2.png21a1ee8cf34ec5298fcd373c25a34571.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at: 15M

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account: 35M

7. The methods of payment you are accepting: 07gp ONLY.

8. Your trading conditions: You first, or we use a middleman :)

9. Account status:  009eb35749826a530dec7ac6ea186818.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address:  I am the original owner, I will change the email to yours

I'll buy it for 30M (in paypal money) if you make an exception to your "gold only rule".

Why?

As a seller you can ALWAYS recover the account, no matter what and you will never find the account with anything less than when you sell it (for example, stats will be raised and gold will be on it), should you decide to recover it. As a buyer, it's only fair I'm given a chance to recover my money through paypal if you decide to recover the account. 

PS, you can't selfhost, you get kicked out in like 30 mins (pretty sure)

Edited by LeBron

I'll buy it for 30M (in paypal money) if you make an exception to your "gold only rule".

Why?

As a seller you can ALWAYS recover the account, no matter what and you will never find the account with anything less than when you sell it (for example, stats will be raised and gold will be on it), should you decide to recover it. As a buyer, it's only fair I'm given a chance to recover my money through paypal if you decide to recover the account. 

Not a bid sorry but you can self host, I self host my main for Dharoking NMZ.

EDIT: Seeing as Mesa has answered this question, this post can be removed.

Edited by Epsilon
  • Like 1

Why?

I've been "self-hosting" since I was 70/70/70 so it definitely works. As for the gold only, I don't have a paypal, so i'm not sure how it would work for me to recieve the money and buy gold on a new unverified paypal? 

Edited by Mesa