Was this implemented?

Omniscent

I hope not. It's really not that hard to get 100 post count. Some sponsor will come along and scamquit by saying he is trusted because he is sponsor, or sell an account and recover it.

Sponsor isn't trust. Feedback is trust. Sponsor doesn't mean shit other than that you have money/ you want vip for life/ you like the forum.

I just hate getting 100 posts. I'm not into the community as much as some are. I just buy bots, and I sell and buy accounts/rsgp.

If my intentions were to scam, what's the point of buying a $124 lifetime sub, then getting closed.

Edited by good40094
  • Like 1

Sponsor isn't trust. Feedback is trust. Sponsor doesn't mean shit other than that you have money/ you want vip for life/ you like the forum.

I just hate getting 100 posts. I'm not into the community as much as some are. I just buy bots, and I sell and buy accounts/rsgp.

If my intentions were to scam, what's the point of buying a $124 lifetime sub, then getting closed.

So why should you have any privilege over non-sponsor users?

Edit: Not saying you, but a sponsor could abuse this, and scam well over 124$ in a day. Sadly, it has been done before (without sponsor)

Edited by Muffins

Edit: Not saying you, but a sponsor could abuse this, and scam well over 124$ in a day. Sadly, it has been done before (without sponsor)

You just proved my point. 

That scammer scammed over $124 in a day-- without sponsor.

Plus, nobody here is a dumbass to deal $150 and go first with a sponsor with like 4 posts. If you think otherwise, I'd love to see the proof.

Same for someone dealing $100+ and going first with a random kid who has 5 posts and who's not upgraded. 

I'll be surprised.

If what you're saying is true, why would they buy sponsor when they cna be a normal member and just scam? They might as well save $124 to maximize the profit margin.. 

On the other hand, paying $124, seems to benefit the forum. 

Not like the forum is responsible for any marketplace actions anyways. Each $124 payment is beneficial for the forum. The retard that gets scammed is his or her fault. They eventually learn. This isn't some baby sitting.

• Like 1

You just proved my point. 

That scammer scammed over $124 in a day-- without sponsor.

Plus, nobody here is a dumbass to deal $150 and go first with a sponsor with like 4 posts. If you think otherwise, I'd love to see the proof.

Same for someone dealing $100+ and going first with a random kid who has 5 posts and who's not upgraded. 

I'll be surprised.

If what you're saying is true, why would they buy sponsor when they cna be a normal member and just scam? They might as well save $124 to maximize the profit margin.. 

On the other hand, paying $124, seems to benefit the forum. 

Not like the forum is responsible for any marketplace actions anyways. Each $124 payment is beneficial for the forum. The retard that gets scammed is his or her fault. They eventually learn. This isn't some baby sitting.

The difference is the person who scammed was semi-trusted. Newer users think sponsor could mean trust. They should have to have the same forums rules as everyone else. Just because YOU don't like getting 100 posts doesn't mean special privilege should be applied to sponsors, or anyone for that matter. I've seen no other sponsors complain about it before.

The difference is the person who scammed was semi-trusted. Newer users think sponsor could mean trust. They should have to have the same forums rules as everyone else. Just because YOU don't like getting 100 posts doesn't mean special privilege should be applied to sponsors, or anyone for that matter. I've seen no other sponsors complain about it before.

I don't want to fill the forum with a bunch of useless shit. If so, I'll just go spam WELCOME TO OSBOT on 100 introduction threads. I'm not that LQ.

There's a difference of being an avid forum user and a user who comes solely for using bots and buying/selling.

Other massive forums like HackForums.net - a hacking community (blackhat/whitehat), allow users to bypass post limits if upgraded.

You're argument makes NO sense. "User was semi-trusted" "user was non-upgraded"- I'm talking about all Sponsor+ get the limitation removed. 

"Newer users think sponsor could mean trust"- They're fucking retarded. When you signup, you're given an option to upgrade.

In the sponsor feature list, i don't see- "TRUSTABLE USER; 100% LEGIT; 100% LEGIT; IF U BUY THIS U NOT A SCAMMER". if someone thinks a userbar means trust, they deserve to be scammed.

Show me someone getting scammed with the scammer being sponsor+ or a normal user with 100 posts with 0 feedback. I'd love to see it man. Scam amount- $124+

I bet you it's probably less than 5 reports. Which fool deals with $100+ transactions without MM? Not many. 

Money does buy people special features. 

Why do you think I paid $124 for a sponsor bar when I could get 100 posts in one hour and go scam a fuckload? Might as well save me $124..... The logic here is of a fucking two year old who just started up his router.

Edited by good40094
  • Like 1

I don't want to fill the forum with a bunch of useless shit. If so, I'll just go spam WELCOME TO OSBOT on 100 introduction threads. I'm not that LQ.

There's a difference of being an avid forum user and a user who comes solely for using bots and buying/selling.

Other massive forums like HackForums.net - a hacking community (blackhat/whitehat), allow users to bypass post limits if upgraded.

You're argument makes NO sense. "User was semi-trusted" "user was non-upgraded"- I'm talking about all Sponsor+ get the limitation removed. 

"Newer users think sponsor could mean trust"- They're fucking retarded. When you signup, you're given an option to upgrade.

In the sponsor feature list, i don't see- "TRUSTABLE USER; 100% LEGIT; 100% LEGIT; IF U BUY THIS U NOT A SCAMMER". if someone thinks a userbar means trust, they deserve to be scammed.

Show me someone getting scammed with the scammer being sponsor+ or a normal user with 100 posts with 0 feedback. I'd love to see it man. Scam amount- $124+

I bet you it's probably less than 5 reports. Which fool deals with $100+ transactions without MM? Not many. 

Firstly, If you do that, Your post count would get reset.

Well we aren't HF, get over it.

""Newer users think sponsor could mean trust"- They're fucking retarded. When you signup, you're given an option to upgrade."

If you actually participated in the forums you would know how many new users a day I deal with and how many don't know the first thing about the forums/botting.

No one deserves to be scammed, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

"Show me someone getting scammed with the scammer being sponsor+"

I bet you it's probably less than 5 reports. Which fool deals with $100+ transactions without MM? Not many."

Doesn't have to be one transaction. It could be multiple in quick succession. Staff members are not online at all times hence scam reports are not always approved ASAP.

tl;dr: Get 100 post count, stop being lazy, it will take you less than 4 days.

Edited by Muffins

Here you state an example of how sponsor can abuse it but NO PROOF.

Then after that, you state- scam well over $124. (then stated it has been done before BUT BUT BUT BUT WITHOUT SPONSOR)

Still proving my point..... -- That why should I buy sponsor if my intentions are to scam if it's been done before?

Firstly, If you do that, Your post count would get reset.

""Newer users think sponsor could mean trust"- They're fucking retarded. When you signup, you're given an option to upgrade."

If you actually participated in the forums you would know how many new users a day I deal with and how many don't know the first thing about the forums/botting.

No one deserves to be scammed, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

"Show me someone getting scammed with the scammer being sponsor+"

I bet you it's probably less than 5 reports. Which fool deals with $100+ transactions without MM? Not many."

Doesn't have to be one transaction. It could be multiple in quick succession. Staff members are not online at all times hence scam reports are not always approved ASAP.

tl;dr: Get 100 post count, stop being lazy, it will take you less than 4 days.

This may not apply to others, but my time is more important for me than spending time making "high quality" posts on a forum which I don't market too much. I've got other forums (marketing and service forums) which I spend time posting because that's where I make real money. 

"Multiple in quick succession" - Nope. That's why there's feedback. IF I were scammed for $5 quickly, boom, feedback would be added + thread posted in disputes.... The argument here is just a bunch of words and no proof being shown. One negative feedback would make ANYONE hesitant to deal, that too, if it were one minute ago....

Edited by good40094
  • Like 1