VPS/Mirror/Proxies Help Please

cutvision

EDIT; Sorry if I'm an inept. I'm just trying

Alright, I've read various guides such as:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66479-proxy-setup-purchase-client-configuration/

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

as example. but I still got a ton questions because I practically know nothing about this thing and yes, I've used the search button on top screen. Just after spending a while looking for support in the chat box I decided to make a thread hoping for help.

Like, I got questions I don't even know how to ask.. anyways.

- I want to start botting. Yes, but I want to bot various accounts simultaneously (Around 5 for example)

1.  According to the first thread I posted above, the services they currently provide are 4.50 p/month for 1 dedicated private sock. Is this only useful for 1 account Injection client? So I'd need to buy a total 5 (making it $25 p/month) so that all my accounts are on different IP's

2. As a VIP, I know that I can run multiple bot tabs(what I plan on doing). Can each botting tab be used under different IPs or can the client only be used with 1 proxy and various bot tabs? how do people get each of their bots under different ips at the same time? Do they all buy as I said above?

Basically, how can I run multiple accounts in the same computer while they're all under  different proxies.  ~~~~

Okay so.. If I got though the first two questions.. I am now able to run 5 bots each under proxies. Now..

3. Is proxifier like a VPN? I don't really understand well how it works. You give it the proxy (which you bought above ^) and it will mask the IP of the target Host (Being the url of the Mirror Clients world) Can this also be set to multiple accounts?

4. If said above doesn't work as I expect, I'll need to put each account under different VPS which are on proxy?

I know there's more to it but I just lost my mind while writing this so far.. If anyone could help with this? I just want to run multiple bots an keep them all as safe as possible.

yeah I know it's probably spoon feeding but I just try to read around and I'm clueless... it's like trying to teach a first grader with no idea how to do additions and that also have ADD how to do trigonometry exercise. (Just exaggerating but I'm literally clueless)

Edited by cutvision

Alright, I've read various guides such as:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66479-proxy-setup-purchase-client-configuration/

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

as example. but I still got a ton questions because I practically know nothing about this thing and yes, I've used the search button on top screen. Just after spending a while looking for support in the chat box I decided to make a thread hoping for help.

Like, I got questions I don't even know how to ask.. anyways.

- I want to start botting. Yes, but I want to bot various accounts simultaneously (Around 5 for example)

1.  According to the first thread I posted above, the services they currently provide are 4.50 p/month for 1 dedicated private sock. Is this only useful for 1 account Injection client? So I'd need to buy a total 5 (making it $25 p/month) so that all my accounts are on different IP's

2. As a VIP, I know that I can run multiple bot tabs(what I plan on doing). Can each botting tab be used under different IPs or can the client only be used with 1 proxy and various bot tabs? how do people get each of their bots under different ips at the same time? Do they all buy as I said above?

Okay so.. If I got though the first two questions.. I am now able to run 5 bots each under proxies. Now..

3. Is proxifier like a VPN? I don't really understand well how it works. You give it the proxy (which you bought above ^) and it will mask the IP of the target Host (Being the url of the Mirror Clients world) Can this also be set to multiple accounts?

I know there's more to it but I just lost my mind while writing this so far.. If anyone could help with this? I just want to run multiple bots an keep them all as safe as possible.

yeah I know it's probably spoon feeding but I just try to read around and I'm clueless... it's like trying to teach a first grader with no idea how to do additions and that also have ADD how to do trigonometry exercise. (Just exaggerating but I'm literally clueless)

You don't necessarily have to use proxies you can use a free trial of a VPN or something like that proxies are only really needed if you are using a VPS or something like that. Proxies are overrated mostly a waste of money. Get a free trial for 30 days on a VPN and run accounts from there or purchase a VPS with multiple IP's and have your provider use a diverse program to accommodate all the IP's on the server , < this option will need to be with a windows VPS that is.

The above statement is if you are not using the advanced OSBOT this method will work using the older client from what I have read over the forum. 

Proxifier is not like a VPN, the Proxy is made to mask your IP already so instead of the game seeing your original IP it will see the proxy.  Also if you have the VIP you can run multiple bots BUT it will need to be using the older OSBOT client because the newer version does not support proxy use.

Hopefully I have helped you out some I don't know much about the client so can only pretty much tell you what I have read. 

You don't necessarily have to use proxies you can use a free trial of a VPN or something like that proxies are only really needed if you are using a VPS or something like that. Proxies are overrated mostly a waste of money. Get a free trial for 30 days on a VPN and run accounts from there or purchase a VPS with multiple IP's and have your provider use a diverse program to accommodate all the IP's on the server , < this option will need to be with a windows VPS that is.

The above statement is if you are not using the advanced OSBOT this method will work using the older client from what I have read over the forum. 

Proxifier is not like a VPN, the Proxy is made to mask your IP already so instead of the game seeing your original IP it will see the proxy.  Also if you have the VIP you can run multiple bots BUT it will need to be using the older OSBOT client because the newer version does not support proxy use.

Hopefully I have helped you out some I don't know much about the client so can only pretty much tell you what I have read. 

The thing is, with what I know, when botting with a VPN(I'm using a trial one) I can only use it for 1 account as I don't want any of them touching same IP's.

So, you're telling me that I need a VPS in order to run multiple accounts at once?

Pretty much my goal is to bot Multiple accounts at once as safe as possible in order to prevent losing everything in 1 single Ban chain of course the lower the investment needed the better.

Edited by cutvision

Proxies are the best if you have a good pc.

If you can run 5-6+ bots at once get 2-3 proxies for the accounts and share them 2-3 on one, create the account on the proxy and play on the proxy so it is never associated with your actual ip, this method is cheaper and more useful.

However if your pc cannot run a lot of bots or you want to run more than your pc can handle do this. Run as many bots as possible on your pc on proxies to maximise profits and spend less, then get a vps which is just practically another computer for you to run your bots on, then use a proxy on your vps also as it has its own ip and that can also get flagged like your home ip and you don't want that. You do everything the same as it is just essentially another pc to run everything on but you have to then pay for the vps (which are quite expensive) and then the proxies instead of just proxies.

So bringing everything together

Proxies - for small farms or people who have a flagged ip also used on a vps to stop that ip getting flagged

Vps - for people looking to get bigger farms of those who cannot run many bots on their own PC, these are more expensive as you need the server and to get proxies

If you need anymore help please pm me :)

Proxies are the best if you have a good pc.

If you can run 5-6+ bots at once get 2-3 proxies for the accounts and share them 2-3 on one, create the account on the proxy and play on the proxy so it is never associated with your actual ip, this method is cheaper and more useful.

However if your pc cannot run a lot of bots or you want to run more than your pc can handle do this. Run as many bots as possible on your pc on proxies to maximise profits and spend less, then get a vps which is just practically another computer for you to run your bots on, then use a proxy on your vps also as it has its own ip and that can also get flagged like your home ip and you don't want that. You do everything the same as it is just essentially another pc to run everything on but you have to then pay for the vps (which are quite expensive) and then the proxies instead of just proxies.

So bringing everything together

Proxies - for small farms or people who have a flagged ip also used on a vps to stop that ip getting flagged

Vps - for people looking to get bigger farms of those who cannot run many bots on their own PC, these are more expensive as you need the server and to get proxies

If you need anymore help please pm me smile.png

I see.

Are there other sites for proxies that you recommend?