Hi. Getting back in the game.

MJS

I botted before RS3 was even a thing and had several great accounts that I've since lost all login info for. I'm getting back into botting and stumbled onto this site after having been using a few scripts from other sites that I wasn't too pleased with. I was wondering what some of people's favorite scripts are, both for reliability and safety and overall effectiveness. There's no point in botting an account that's going to be banned for certain and I'm fairly sure most will agree with that sentiment. It's way more fun when your account is loaded and maxed and you can enjoy killing what you want or just knocking out some quests. Anyway, I'm new so let me know where to start. 

MJS

I botted before RS3 was even a thing and had several great accounts that I've since lost all login info for. I'm getting back into botting and stumbled onto this site after having been using a few scripts from other sites that I wasn't too pleased with. I was wondering what some of people's favorite scripts are, both for reliability and safety and overall effectiveness. There's no point in botting an account that's going to be banned for certain and I'm fairly sure most will agree with that sentiment. It's way more fun when your account is loaded and maxed and you can enjoy killing what you want or just knocking out some quests. Anyway, I'm new so let me know where to start. 

MJS

I vouch for Czar scripts. I got 50-99 fishing using PerfectFisher, and am currently using his Motherload mine script. Went from 60-75. Also have used his Range Guild to get a bunch of levels and magic script. Czar is also coming out with a Slayer script soon also.

• Like 1

Sounds like @Czar is the way to go. I might pop my cherry on the AIO fisher and see how it goes. The slayer bot sounds intriguing, I used to use one, from a site that'll probably get bleeped, and it was one of my favorite bots ever. Someone needs to make an AIO combat bot that doesn't suck huge balls. I know a lot of people would be all about that.

Edited by MJS

Sounds like @Czar is the way to go. I might pop my cherry on the AIO fisher and see how it goes. The slayer bot sounds intriguing, I used to use one, from a site that'll probably get bleeped, and it was one of my favorite bots ever. Someone needs to make an AIO combat bot that doesn't suck huge balls. I know a lot of people would be all about that.

No, I hate the idea of an AIO combat bot.

- said no one ever

Czar / Khaleesi both are probably the best scripters on osbot for now, so I'd recommend any of their scripts.

• Like 2

Anything from them in particular that's just amazing that I should try? I already pulled the trigger on Czar's fisher.

Many people love Khal's blast furnace script. It's supposed to be very good smithing xp and gp per hour.

I couldn't handle it personally since I prefer simpler gold farming methods(like fishing, wood cutting, mining, etc.). I tried it, and it's still a great script though it just doesn't fit my style of gold farming where all I need to do is buy a bond and then begin botting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...