did you get banned?

K00wal

I was banned today. I hope Mod Weath realizes he dumped 4k unique subscriptions ( as far as him banning members.) When the corporate mongols call him into their office to explain that he is no longer an asset to the company due to him cutting too deep into the profits, I would like to see his sinister, sorry face. Full of sweat, confusion and despair.

they're obviously making enough money if they can support hiring more staff -.- plus for every bot killed, two rise from the ashes.

they'll actually end up making more money in the long run. the fact that bots keep getting made is probably what is keeping the company afloat at this point. don't look at it as there being less bots in the game, instead look at it from this perspective: if there is a ban wave once a week, and all the bot farmers that get banned create and buy members for each account banned in order to replace them, then you are essentially creating a weekly profit for your company instead of the normal monthly profit that you're used to.

so the tl;dr version of this would be: mod weath has no cares about how many bots he does or doesn't ban. he's not cutting into the profits, if anything, he is making them better.

• Like 1

they're obviously making enough money if they can support hiring more staff -.- plus for every bot killed, two rise from the ashes.

they'll actually end up making more money in the long run. the fact that bots keep getting made is probably what is keeping the company afloat at this point. don't look at it as there being less bots in the game, instead look at it from this perspective: if there is a ban wave once a week, and all the bot farmers that get banned create and buy members for each account banned in order to replace them, then you are essentially creating a weekly profit for your company instead of the normal monthly profit that you're used to.

This^

so the tl;dr version of this would be: mod weath has no cares about how many bots he does or doesn't ban. he's not cutting into the profits, if anything, he is making them better.

No, because I don't play RuneScape. That's the best decision of them all.

Says the dude posting on a runescape forum. gtfo scrub ass.  No one cares that you don't play anymore, we all do and don't give a single fuck.

Has anyone told you you're a badass lately? Because if not, here it is.  You're a badass.  I hope that makes you feel like your parents actually hugged you for once.

Edited by Vurtknee
  • Like 1

Says the dude posting on a runescape forum. gtfo scrub ass.  No one cares that you don't play anymore, we all do and don't give a single fuck.

Has anyone told you you're a badass lately? Because if not, here it is.  You're a badass.  I hope that makes you feel like your parents actually hugged you for once.

Good response, but as for your "no one cares that you don't play anymore"; judging by how you directly attacked me it touched your pathetic little heart more than your father touched your ass as a child haha.

Top notch response, would read again.