RS Botting

I been wanting to do this for awhile now since I recently got a Job on the weekends and go hang out with friends a lot more often now, I wanna set up as many accounts my computer can handle without lagging my computer.

I'm doing this for 2 Reasons 

A. Power Farm Gold for my main (Which will be freshly made after I make a little GP)

B. And maybe some to sell for Paypal money as I could use it at this current time.

What I really want to know Is

-Which Is safer and Less likely to get banned (RS3-OSRS)
- Which Stat Should I bot (Which ever one you think is better to bot on RS3 Or OSRS)
-Which Bot Should I use Advertising other bots isn't allowed. Ect

I plan on playing both on my main

But Overall If you could provide me with the best thing to do to make GP/Money I would greatly appreciate it Cheers!

I been wanting to do this for awhile now since I recently got a Job on the weekends and go hang out with friends a lot more often now, I wanna set up as many accounts my computer can handle without lagging my computer.

I'm doing this for 2 Reasons 

A. Power Farm Gold for my main (Which will be freshly made after I make a little GP)

B. And maybe some to sell for Paypal money as I could use it at this current time.

What I really want to know Is

-Which Is safer and Less likely to get banned (RS3-OSRS)

- Which Stat Should I bot (Which ever one you think is better to bot on RS3 Or OSRS)

-Which Bot Should I use Advertising other bots isn't allowed. Ect

I plan on playing both on my main

But Overall If you could provide me with the best thing to do to make GP/Money I would greatly appreciate it Cheers!

OSRS

Whatever you want to bot, I bot a bit of everything.

OSBot