Wine Maker [FASTEST COOKING XP]

frozen8

If a mod force me to post the source code I will.

Also the but only work for chest I think. I didn't add the bank option. When I was making it I was at Clan Wars

EDIT: Also if a lot of people like it I will try to optimize it as much as I can with the suggestion I get to make it as good as possible.

Those who tried, will it work if I start it at a bank? If not, where can I even find a chest in f2p?

There's really no point of making something free. Next time I'll only keep the bot for my self and not release it. So nobody will say it was a virus.

If I post the source everyone will leach the source and not give credit.

HAHAHAHAHA! That was funny... The thing is, since you did post it, everyone who downloads it can decompile it and see your code. Gf to your code. LOL

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA! That was funny... The thing is, since you did post it, everyone who downloads it can decompile it and see your code. Gf to your code. LOL

I don't care I wasn't hiding anything and people were still complaining it was a virus lol.

They could decompile recompile or what ever they want I would not even care lol

2a5y6wl.png

It stopped it because the script started to only make 3-5 wines and banks them even though it took out 14 jugs and grapes.

^this went on several times before I stopped it.

Couldn't really remember the exact error message but it was something like "detected something wrong" after making the 3-5 wines then banks due to "detected something wrong" occurring.

Working great in other aspects! 

P.S. How's the other one going along huh? rolleyes.gif

2a5y6wl.png

It stopped it because the script started to only make 3-5 wines and banks them even though it took out 14 jugs and grapes.

^this went on several times before I stopped it.

Couldn't really remember the exact error message but it was something like "detected something wrong" after making the 3-5 wines then banks due to "detected something wrong" occurring.

Working great in other aspects! 

P.S. How's the other one going along huh? rolleyes.gif

Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll remake the script to work a lot better now. Also that was my first script so I learned a lot since that.

I'll send you a message in private and post here when I release the new version.

The first one you requested is working but I just need to do more testing for his stability.

Also I'm making a power fisher with the same account ;)

I'm waiting for the woodcutting account too :p

Edited by frozen8