Cleaned 100m Need farming advice

LoudPacks

Intro

Okay so long story short, I have a gambling addiction due to Runescape. No matter how lucky I get, how much I win, I always want more and never know when to stop. I turned around 35m into 80m on runebet osrs (If saying the name of that site is against the rules let me know, ill remove it). Any way, my balance on runebet was at 140m and I doubled it. I then tried to double my 390m and lost it all lmao. I wasn't too mad because I decided that if I lost, I would quit and sell my account for a decent price. Now it is the next day and I sort of want to play Runescape. Not too badly but I would like to have some cash and actually play now instead of gambling. 

Body

Basically, my question is, whats the best way to gold farm? How should I go about setting up my bots? How many bots should I run at a time, should they be members, what script makes money the fastest, proxies?, etc.

My goal is to make around 100m in about a month or so. Im not sure how realistic this number is but I've never gold farmed outside of running one script on my main for some extra cash here and there.

EDIT: I would buy more gp but I already spent like $100 (I know, I lost it all lol but it was worth the fun I had while losing it + playing the game for a couple weeks) this summer and I dont want to spend any more real money on runescape, especially since I could easily lose it. This is why I'm trying to get suggestions about gold farming.

Edited by hellfire123

In my opinion id say invest in vip so u can use mirror mode to decrease bans...it's like 8$ and get two accs members get 31 mining by hand and quests then buy czar or khalese mother load mine script its like 100-125k an hr at 31 mining so say 200k an hr with both run 5 hrs a day with big breaks its 1m a day avoid bottling certain days and hrs and quest and do other things keep one lvl 3 as a skiller and sell when it had high mining and few other stats and keep other to continue gp flow

that's actually decent advice haha.

In my opinion id say invest in vip so u can use mirror mode to decrease bans...it's like 8$ and get two accs members get 31 mining by hand and quests then buy czar or khalese mother load mine script its like 100-125k an hr at 31 mining so say 200k an hr with both run 5 hrs a day with big breaks its 1m a day avoid bottling certain days and hrs and quest and do other things keep one lvl 3 as a skiller and sell when it had high mining and few other stats and keep other to continue gp flow