Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Hey, forgot to say that I fixed this issue and extended your trial for you to check again smile.png

Just saw that biggrin.png Looks amazing and I will try to reach a 12 hour proggy without my attention if so I will for sure buy this flawless script smile.png

EDIT:

So works flawless but sometimes it loots up random items from the ground.

Proggy:

8d994216a3729cff7cfa92e9a54cc843.png

Edited by krotis
  • Like 1

Awesome script! It's definitely a must-have. 

If you are ever looking for improvement ideas for this script, I just have a few suggestions:

1. Energy detection - it walks even when energy is 100%, while banking and back to security stronghold. (or was this problem only me?)

2. Teleport support for banking, such as the ability to use glory and Varrock teleports.

3. Potion support. 

Awesome script! It's definitely a must-have. 

If you are ever looking for improvement ideas for this script, I just have a few suggestions:

1. Energy detection - it walks even when energy is 100%, while banking and back to security stronghold. (or was this problem only me?)

2. Teleport support for banking, such as the ability to use glory and Varrock teleports.

3. Potion support. 

1) Intentional, it saves your energy for when you're actually in the stronghold (reduce time with aggro). Could change to activate run when it reaches 100

2) Might add varrock later, but not glory. I don't want to have to equip stuff.

3) Will add later

Wow, this script is seriously amazing. Did 6 hours without any hiccups at all. Would've loved to post a progress report but the client did a screenshot without showing the paint. Definitely considering buying this for ankous once I'm higher levelled. A top script.

Thanks for the positive feedback :) :)

seeing good reviews, down to pass a trial ? if this script can run the entire time by time i wake up than it'll be a automatic purchase >.<

Trial given

• Like 1

hey, so i started the trial, and after it withdraws 20 trout it doesn't do anything after that. Is it required to have some kind of tabs or teleport runes ? because im on a f2p account with low mage

And this is taking place when i start it in the varrock west bank

-I'll start it

-withdraws the 20 trout

-then nothing happen from than on