Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Update:

The following additional people will be getting free access:

@Glass

@Three Shot

Thanks for all your help! I'll be adding in other suggestions tonight, and fixing whatever other bugs may come up.

Script will go premium tomorrow!

The attacking is a whole lot faster great job! I'm eagerly awaiting some of the other suggestions to be implemented then I can foresee this script being 100% afkable. I mean it is already, but it will be a lot more reassuring when you're done. I also see no issues with the looting outside that obvious low priority looting means you won't loot unless you're not being attacked so it's causing very little looting to happen for the first 10 or so minutes in an aggro area such as the fleshies due to constantly being attacked. The looting is perfect outside of the aggro time. For now I'm just running a few items in higher priority dropping whatever I'm attacking to grab it, often losing the kill to someone else. I take a slight xp loss, but I secure another 5-10k or so a run so I'll take it to pay for the food and everything else.

I have yet to get hung up on anything, though I haven't yet tried the rope I mentioned yesterday due to never being on that side of the room when I need to bank but I'll keep my eyes open just in case. 

Edit: Can confirm, the rope I mentioned yesterday is still buggy at least for me. It's still checking it as a ladder I can post the console if needed but pretty sure it's the same as yesterday. I'm having issues uploading the picture claiming it's too big but it's in the same spot

Also, I would add a progress report but can't upload it either weird. Anyway at 40 attack and str for one hour I managed to get 18k str xp, and 40k profit.

Edited by Three Shot

The attacking is a whole lot faster great job! I'm eagerly awaiting some of the other suggestions to be implemented then I can foresee this script being 100% afkable. I mean it is already, but it will be a lot more reassuring when you're done. I also see no issues with the looting outside that obvious low priority looting means you won't loot unless you're not being attacked so it's causing very little looting to happen for the first 10 or so minutes in an aggro area such as the fleshies due to constantly being attacked. The looting is perfect outside of the aggro time. For now I'm just running a few items in higher priority dropping whatever I'm attacking to grab it, often losing the kill to someone else. I take a slight xp loss, but I secure another 5-10k or so a run so I'll take it to pay for the food and everything else.

I have yet to get hung up on anything, though I haven't yet tried the rope I mentioned yesterday due to never being on that side of the room when I need to bank but I'll keep my eyes open just in case. 

Edit: Can confirm, the rope I mentioned yesterday is still buggy at least for me. It's still checking it as a ladder I can post the console if needed but pretty sure it's the same as yesterday. I'm having issues uploading the picture claiming it's too big but it's in the same spot

Also, I would add a progress report but can't upload it either weird. Anyway at 40 attack and str for one hour I managed to get 18k str xp, and 40k profit.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'll check the rope right now!

I just pushed version 1.70, which should add eating food when walking back to the fight location from the bank. This isn't really tested but should be working fine.

Awesome! The console log shows that it was trying to interact with the ladder... that's really weird. I'll check it out.

The problem you had is because you were running an older version of the script, before I fixed the interactions tongue.png

As for loot, try again and if it still doesn't work with a stack size screenshot your loot table for me. It's been working fine for me at minotaurs with Iron arrow

Great haha. If you hover over the iron knife in your inventory, what is the action? Is it "Wield Iron knife" or something else? That is probably the problem.

its 'Wield Iron knife'  Idk whats wrong hmm ill try it again now

Nice Script!

minor bug - when attacking fleshies on the 2nd level, if you put more than 3-4 looting options (I had fires, dusts, nats and grimy ranarrs) with differing priorities, once they lose agro the bot just sits there.

what I did to fix was just relog worlds and keep restarting the script and now its fine, as I said; minor bug.

cheers for the great script!

Nice Script!

minor bug - when attacking fleshies on the 2nd level, if you put more than 3-4 looting options (I had fires, dusts, nats and grimy ranarrs) with differing priorities, once they lose agro the bot just sits there.

what I did to fix was just relog worlds and keep restarting the script and now its fine, as I said; minor bug.

cheers for the great script!

Really? I've never had this, and I have like 7-8 options at the fleshies and never had an issue with sitting idle for longer than say 5 seconds. 

It could of been you just needed a restart? I've had it going for 2+ hours now with no issue while using the latest version, but I'm sure he'll check into it tomorrow. xD 

bot is randomly stopping and just sitting there .-.

Can you tell him which floor? And roughly where it's freezing at? Also did you try closing both your OS client and your osbot? Sometimes it gets a bit wonky. 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold