APA AIO Smither

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...

Smelting Iron Ore with Ring of Forging at Port Phasmatys using mirror mode. It will withdraw a load of ore, run to the furnace, back to the bank, then back to the furnace and smelt them. Only reason I bought script was to use at Port Phasmatys

edit: does the same thing on injection mode

Edited by dustinjux

• 2 weeks later...

Hey  guys!

Sorry for the very late replies, for some reason I stopped getting notifications when people posted on this thread (sucks :/).

Smelting Iron Ore with Ring of Forging at Port Phasmatys using mirror mode. It will withdraw a load of ore, run to the furnace, back to the bank, then back to the furnace and smelt them. Only reason I bought script was to use at Port Phasmatys

edit: does the same thing on injection mode

I believe this issue has been fixed with the latest client releases, but please can you confirm this for me?

thanks!

Bought it, and am using on 6 accounts, and it seems, that it is not dismissing any randoms

I believe that is a client issue, luckily randoms don't need to be dismissed and they just dissapear by themselves after a few seconds.

It seems by looking at this post that the devs have fixed the issue and it should be all solved in the latest client revision as well. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/87645-dissmiss-random/page-3

apa

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this script just a couple of days ago, and after roughly 10 h of botting I'm banned.. You've testet the anti-ban, right?

Unlucky mate, it happens :( Looks like you just got unlucky. I've personally never been banned using it, but 10 hours does seem like a very short duration :( sorry for your loss!

apa

Unlucky mate, it happens :( Looks like you just got unlucky. I've personally never been banned using it, but 10 hours does seem like a very short duration :( sorry for your loss!

apa

I botted on two accounts actually, got banned on that one two. Something i'm doing wrong? And what is the difference between mirror mode and stealth mode? Edited by Firered142

I botted on two accounts actually, got banned on that one two. Something i'm doing wrong? And what is the difference between mirror mode and stealth mode?

Mirror client is used by fewer people ( as it's VIP+ ). For more info on the technical side of mirror mode, take a look here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/

~apa