APA AIO Smither

Apaec

I bought the script yesterday. Was still waiting for a trial for czars smith script but he didnt respond a few days.

Im pleased with the easyness of your script. However the script still randomly does not withdraw a ring of forging while smelting iron bars. The logger says i do not have inventory space thus it didnt bank the iron bars. ( i logged back in with a full inv of iron  bars)

5 hours ago, Promo said:

I bought the script yesterday. Was still waiting for a trial for czars smith script but he didnt respond a few days.

Im pleased with the easyness of your script. However the script still randomly does not withdraw a ring of forging while smelting iron bars. The logger says i do not have inventory space thus it didnt bank the iron bars. ( i logged back in with a full inv of iron  bars)

Have been working on a fix for banking while smelting, for some reason recently it's become a bit unreliable!

I might upgrade to a different banking framework in the mean time. Will see :)

-Apa

On 28-3-2018 at 12:59 PM, Apaec said:

Have been working on a fix for banking while smelting, for some reason recently it's become a bit unreliable!

I might upgrade to a different banking framework in the mean time. Will see :)

-Apa

Banking is still quite broken.

When melting bronze bars it starts up perfectly.  It withdraws 14 tin/14copper. Then go to furnace and melt bronze bars. Then go back banking. When this banking happens it sometimes does not bank the bars and instead withdraws 14 tin ore> then it tries to withdraw copper ores and stops because it think the inventory is full. > continues to next task.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, husow07012 said:

I have asked trail before on your APA sand crabs. I just felt in love with this script instantly bought it and my account still not banned haha.

Very good scripter.

I would like to have a trail on this AIO smither if possible thnx.

Cheers for the kind words! :) Just started the smither trial. Let me know how it goes!

__

Am currently looking into the banking issues (I think withdraw-X has started having issues as of recent client editions?). I will try and find the cause of the issue, and will submit an official bug report if necessary.

-Apa

I'm not sure what's happenig but I am smithing bronze bars in falador when banking the script forgets to bank the bronze bars and pulls out copper then triws to pull out tin and still has the bronze bars and copper ore in the inventory and says failed and stops here's the logger [INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:52:41 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:55:47 PM]: Path-walking to [bank=[name=Bank booth,action=Bank,npc=false]]
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:09 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Copper ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:11 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Tin ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:15 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Copper ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:17 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Tin ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:23 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Copper ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:26 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Tin ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:58:34 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Copper ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:19 PM]: Withdrawing 14 Tin ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:19 PM]: Force-stopping activity: Not enough inventory space to withdraw item: Tin ore
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:19 PM]: All registered activities have been completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:25 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Smither...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:27 PM]: Your progress has been saved to: http://ramyun.co.uk/smith/Keldra1993.png
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:27 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Smither v2.02 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/16 07:59:27 PM]: Script APA AIO Smither has exited!