APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Apa, 

You have written a wonderful script. Everything works and runs smoothly. All of the clicks are dead on when it's running. I actually just got done with a two hour run of it this morning and made roughly 4k balls i stopped it early since I wanted to sell the cannon balls so i could smelt more. Anyways all of your methods and everything work and interact with the game flawlessly. I like how in a way you have the debug running when you have the script going (Walk path, mouse cursor). I also like all of the implementations of different anti-bans. I always run the bot with the logger up so i can see what's going on while the script is running. Anyways while watching it for the two hours I was very impressed with the script. I have just been doing edgevile cannon balls, but I can tell you if you are looking for this script to make cannonballs this is the one. This AIO smiter is kick ass and again apa I would like to thank you for the 24 hour trial and I will be purchasing this script here in a little.

• Like 1

Apa, 

You have written a wonderful script. Everything works and runs smoothly. All of the clicks are dead on when it's running. I actually just got done with a two hour run of it this morning and made roughly 4k balls i stopped it early since I wanted to sell the cannon balls so i could smelt more. Anyways all of your methods and everything work and interact with the game flawlessly. I like how in a way you have the debug running when you have the script going (Walk path, mouse cursor). I also like all of the implementations of different anti-bans. I always run the bot with the logger up so i can see what's going on while the script is running. Anyways while watching it for the two hours I was very impressed with the script. I have just been doing edgevile cannon balls, but I can tell you if you are looking for this script to make cannonballs this is the one. This AIO smiter is kick ass and again apa I would like to thank you for the 24 hour trial and I will be purchasing this script here in a little.

Thanks for the kind words and i'm glad it's running up to your standards :) should you decide to purchase it, feel free to leave a short review in the store if you have a spare minute. Aside from that, let me know if you need anything else :)

~apa

Thanks for the kind words and i'm glad it's running up to your standards smile.png should you decide to purchase it, feel free to leave a short review in the store if you have a spare minute. Aside from that, let me know if you need anything else smile.png

~apa

apa there is no deciding on purchasing it. I will be purchasing it here after i finish this post. I will also be adding a review like you asked. I want people to know that this is a kick ass script and it would be in their best interest to purchase this script as well.

• Like 1