APA AIO Smither

Apaec

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

The script relies on asynchronous animation tracking to determine what to do. As a result, items such as latency fluctuations and low-cpu mode can cause it to behave weirdly - could this be causing it for you? Beyond that, i'd be open to extending the timer threshold but that may slow the script down for level-ups and i've calibrated it to a sensible time already. I'm not sure what else could be causing this issue for you over others!

Cheers

Thanks for the professional response, I'm using my mac pro at the moment so it could be that. I will be trying it out on my pc soon and will be getting in contact with you to let you know if it was that or if its still having that issue.

Edited by rslights
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 7:44 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

The script relies on asynchronous animation tracking to determine what to do. As a result, items such as latency fluctuations and low-cpu mode can cause it to behave weirdly - could this be causing it for you? Beyond that, i'd be open to extending the timer threshold but that may slow the script down for level-ups and i've calibrated it to a sensible time already. I'm not sure what else could be causing this issue for you over others!

Cheers

Its still having this issue, i recommend what you said about the time threshold, but just by a very small amount just for smithing bars since its just happening on that.

Edited by rslights

I wish the script would idle and go off screen more on banking or after a load is done etc as instantly doing the next task with no delay is very suspicious. Made a new account and got banned in less than 10 hours (P2P). Just my two cents. I had a few accounts with almost 3m smithing xp from cballs the last time I used the script around a year ago

Ive got a fair bit of lag on my connection and i keep running to a problem where the game will lag ever so briefly and the script will see this as i have stopped smithing all together so it decided to try and start smithing again. Defiantly a dead giveaway for my acc, also can you add a checker to make sure that the quest tourist trap has been completed if you try to make dart tips, or at least a warning somewhere on the script, love the work, look forward to many more updates and many more smithing levels

7 hours ago, SparkyKnows said:

Ive got a fair bit of lag on my connection and i keep running to a problem where the game will lag ever so briefly and the script will see this as i have stopped smithing all together so it decided to try and start smithing again. Defiantly a dead giveaway for my acc, also can you add a checker to make sure that the quest tourist trap has been completed if you try to make dart tips, or at least a warning somewhere on the script, love the work, look forward to many more updates and many more smithing levels

Cheers for getting in touch. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about a laggy connection other than recommend you get a more stable one! I could adjust some timers but that would slow the script down in other places, and users without laggy connections would also suffer! 

As for the tourist trap, this is something I could do perhaps; I will look in to adding requirement checking at some point. Cheers for the suggestion!

Apa

On 9/30/2017 at 8:19 AM, Apaec said:

Cheers for getting in touch. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about a laggy connection other than recommend you get a more stable one! I could adjust some timers but that would slow the script down in other places, and users without laggy connections would also suffer! 

As for the tourist trap, this is something I could do perhaps; I will look in to adding requirement checking at some point. Cheers for the suggestion!

Apa

Getting a stable connection isnt really an option where i live but im fine to just wait until there is no one else using the internet and it works fine, is there any way you could add an afk like setting, similar to what you have on your AIO Cooker. That seems to work perfectly and i feel that is such an amazing setting.

Thanks for getting back so swiftly. Look forward to plenty of future updates and many more hours of botting

• Like 1