Current 07 Dupe Going Around (Bright Side)

Taxonomy

There is speculation that something is going on at the duel arena right now. No clue if there is any validity to it. Everyone is just assuming that the guys that were doing the rat pit dupe weren't joking around when they said there is another bigger dupe going on.

What website or place can you find out these glitches before they get patched?

I knew there was this one staking glitch that went around for like 1-2 weeks everyone knew about it.

It was the staff of light glitch when you can spec with the staff of light and use another weapon. I was doing it when the wildy returned.

^ This it should be fairly easy considering that they can check trade logs, that alone can web everything ;p, dude seriously don't try to suicide bot over this event

^ This it should be fairly easy considering that they can check trade logs, that alone can web everything ;p, dude seriously don't try to suicide bot over this event

What website or place can you find out these glitches before they get patched?

I knew there was this one staking glitch that went around for like 1-2 weeks everyone knew about it.

It was the staff of light glitch when you can spec with the staff of light and use another weapon. I was doing it when the wildy returned.

Most of the time these dupes/glitches seem to be found by the same teams/group of people that are the hard core bug abusers that only play runescape to find these dupes. They usually don't release anything until it is patched or until their accounts are banned. Sometimes the dupe/glitch gets big enough to where more people see it happening and figure out how to do it, but I doubt anyone is actually posting any of these dupes/glitches on a website before they are patched/leaked.

Edited by Stixx

Do gold prices get cheaper when shit like this happens ?

of course, let say that there is a dupe where you get 2b/ in 2 days, maybe 1 day.

think about it, how many gp is coming into the game right now.

So someone is making a shitload of money tongue.png

and i feel bad about it, i want to know how to do it!