osbot strawpoll

Beezmans

Gay Marriage in my opinion is wrong. Marriage is a tide between man and female. I have nothing against homos, but they should not be allowed to get married or adopt childrens. Just think about it, if a kid has 2 dads / 2 moms - How much shit will the kid have to take from the other kids. It's not the child's fault but the child is the one who will get all the shit from it. If you are gay, be gay. Two people can love each other without marriage. 

So, I voted no.

• Like 3

Gay Marriage in my opinion is wrong. Marriage is a tide between man and female. I have nothing against homos, but they should not be allowed to get married or adopt childrens. Just think about it, if a kid has 2 dads / 2 moms - How much shit will the kid have to take from the other kids. It's not the child's fault but the child is the one who will get all the shit from it. If you are gay, be gay. Two people can love each other without marriage. 

So, I voted no.

Incorrect sorry. 

• Like 4

So, I voted no.

If you referring to biblical marriage please say so, Marriage has been around for longer than Christianity and there have been forms of it that have not had such requirements. It would be unfair to history to wrap the entire ideology of marriage in your little religion.

Edited by Breton
  • Like 2

So, I voted no.

you are fucking stupid. do you think people on this botting website care about your opinion on why gay marriage is wrong?

• Like 4

So, I voted no.

maybe its time to change the views.... think about your viewpoint and slavery what if abe lincoln said no we cant free the slaves imagine all the shit theyll have to go through......

• Like 1

If you referring to biblical marriage please say so, Marriage has been around for longer than Christianity and there have been forms of it that have not had such requirements. It would be unfair to history to wrap the entire ideology of marriage in your little religion.

And being gay was a mental illness few years ago.