AHK Blackjacking help.

Littlewayne

Hello guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with blackjacking AHK (AutoHotKeys) scripts. I did them a while back on my main and had it down perfectly and eventually deleted the scripts afterwards. Now I need them once again but can't seem to get what I need. 
I've googled, searched on youtube, and even reddit for blackjacking AHK scripts but I can't seem to get one that is actually perfect. 

What i'm using at the moment...

1::
Mousemove, 0, 80, 0, Rel
return
2::
Mousemove, 0, 50, 0, Rel
return
3::
click

^ I see "return" after the mousemove's, does that mean it's suppose to return to the original position after I hit the command button for it? Because with this script I'm having to constantly use my mouse and scroll the mouse back up to the bandit to be able to continue. Also i'm having to right click the bandit before using the Hotkeys (Not sure if that's required to not be bannable) But anyways, if anyone has some knowledge they'd like to bless me with please comment(:

So...

I have no idea about AHK and the syntax but generally return does not mean 'return the mouse to the original position'. I'm guessing the 1:: and 2:: etc are methods called by pressing the relevant keys, and the idea with the 'return' call means it will stop pushing code once it reaches the statement

so 

mousemove...

return

means it will not go into the 2:: command after you press 1, it will just return to listening for key presses.

Don't quote me on this tho, like I said, i've never worked with AHK and don't know the syntax.

You'll need to put another button in (eg 4::) and have the mouse move back up when you press it.

ap[a

• Like 1

So...

I have no idea about AHK and the syntax but generally return does not mean 'return the mouse to the original position'. I'm guessing the 1:: and 2:: etc are methods called by pressing the relevant keys, and the idea with the 'return' call means it will stop pushing code once it reaches the statement

so 

mousemove...

return

means it will not go into the 2:: command after you press 1, it will just return to listening for key presses.

Don't quote me on this tho, like I said, i've never worked with AHK and don't know the syntax.

You'll need to put another button in (eg 4:smile.png and have the mouse move back up when you press it.

ap[a

Ahhh that makes sense :) Still puzzled, but at least now I know this script isn't partially working.