Might be done

Services

Hey everyone I am making this status instead of scamm quiting I probably will never come back

I am quitting because all my workers are doing different stuff and all I did was services and I don't have time myself anymore to play

Thanks to everyone for showing me everything I learned and help me make some money and build a rep I am quitting for sure in 24 hours if I cannot pick myself up any workers because without them I can't continue thanks everyone I made this so people wouldn't trade me because Im gone better option then scamm quitting

Special thanks to all the mods who helped me on this bumpy road

Special special thanks to... Pecman rsservicegeeks and umg they all scammed me you guys are scumbags

If you wanna join my service add my skype without workers I'm no good anymore thanks everybody

Just a small bit of advice, you are not getting any worker applications because your threads all look very unprofessional. Your sentences all run together and your service thread/hiring thread has no organization at all. If you cleaned up your writing skills and fixed your threads, then you might be able to spark some interest.

What about the deposit fees on your service did you refund your workers that.

. We agreed that it wasn't refundable and my workers are cool with it plus I made them tons of cash

Just a small bit of advice, you are not getting any worker applications because your threads all look very unprofessional. Your sentences all run together and your service thread/hiring thread has no organization at all. If you cleaned up your writing skills and fixed your threads, then you might be able to spark some interest.

Thanks for the advice but it's not as fun as it used to be

. We agreed that it wasn't refundable and my workers are cool with it plus I made them tons of cash

Thanks for the advice but it's not as fun as it used to be

That's the reason I didn't bother applying to you because you stated you could kick us at any time you wanted without us having a wording in it along with not refunding a "Deposit fee" which should always be refunded imo.

That's the reason I didn't bother applying to you because you stated you could kick us at any time you wanted without us having a wording in it along with not refunding a "Deposit fee" which should always be refunded imo.

. Lol that was put there so I had 5 TOS lines I wouldn't ever kick somone for talkin back to me u would have to say something really bad or do something to me to kick u if you Wanam apply add my skype and I will make the 5m refundable aswell