Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Whats up with this? At first the script wanted to keep trying to serve tea from my demon butler, it couldn't so i built the kitchen. Now it keeps going in and out of the portal. "Interacting with portal" and that's all it does.

EDIT: Now it's just getting tea..

EDIT 2: Have  to do a load manually for it to do anything. But it sat for over an hour trying to get clays and make tabs without any runes left..

Injection mode

Eagle lectern, demon butler, making varrock tabs

Edited by Polymorphism

I've been using this script for the past 2 months. Unfortunately, the profits have turned to shit now (noticed a lot of competitors as of late) and I have to move one for my farms to a different method. When I started it was above 200k/hr, now I struggle making 150-160k/hr. Also, I used one account to host the lectern and others just leech off it. What was my last straw was the fact that I got my 'hosts' banned within 72 hours. That hurts, because 65 construction + bond is not that cheap, almost sets you back in profits for a day.

Anyway, since I am moving on for now, wanted to give a shoutout - awesome script, flawless if you know what you are doing. Made some serious bank. Managed to get one account 400k shy of 99 magic (botted from 25) and got banned because of my stupidity, have a couple more in early 90s, late 80s.

Here's my sig:

signature.png?user=Magerange

Edited by Magerange
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Magerange said:

I've been using this script for the past 2 months. Unfortunately, the profits have turned to shit now (noticed a lot of competitors as of late) and I have to move one for my farms to a different method. When I started it was above 200k/hr, now I struggle making 150-160k/hr. Also, I used one account to host the lectern and others just leech off it. What was my last straw was the fact that I got my 'hosts' banned within 72 hours. That hurts, because 65 construction + bond is not that cheap, almost sets you back in profits for a day.

Anyway, since I am moving on for now, wanted to give a shoutout - awesome script, flawless if you know what you are doing. Made some serious bank. Managed to get one account 400k shy of 99 magic (botted from 25) and got banned because of my stupidity, have a couple more in early 90s, late 80s.

Here's my sig:

signature.png?user=Magerange

Already thought you were doing that but isn't it kinda risky considering that all the bots are in 1 POH? Your whole farm could be wiped at once. 

36 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

Already thought you were doing that but isn't it kinda risky considering that all the bots are in 1 POH? Your whole farm could be wiped at once. 

Not if you bot smart :gnome:In two months period only had this happen once on two accounts (host and another) that I left longer than usually because of leftover supplies.
BTW, B2P tabs are dope, host used to make 350k+/hr and leechers 250-300. However, it is a steep one since you can easily get banned while botting MTA.

Edited by Magerange

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker