Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Khal, Which OSBot mode does your Tab Making script have the lowest ban rates with? Injection Mode, Mirror Mode, or Runelight Patch mode? Oddly, it doesn’t look like Runelight patch mode even runs in Runelight and is no different from injection mode. Sorry if this question has been answered already! I have spent a few hours on this forum looking for the correct way to run scripts on OSBot and I don’t see a guide anywhere!! I just see people getting bans for “Unauthorized Client” left, right, and center and obviously I want to avoid that by using an authorized client. If you don’t have an answer to that, which mode do you mostly use? 

If there are guides please attach a link because I will surely read it.

Edited by Arcaeus

Guide to Making Gazzilions making Tabs in deadman mode.  The gold can be swapped for 1:1 or better for OSRS gold. Falador tablets are currently selling for $10k ea. Up from the usual $5k ea. If you’re poor, House tabs sell almost immediately but sell for less. Soft clay costs 501gp ea. So that’s $9500 in profit per tab. If you make 1k tabs per hour that’s $9.5M an hour! All runes are free using relics so that cost was left out on purpose. Use the following for free runes and teleports:

-sigil of the eternal jeweler with a charged ring of wealth or ring of returning to bank at the GE without using jewelry charges.

-sigil of mobility - teleports do not use runes.

-sigil of the meticulous mage - spells have 50% chance of not using runes. Not sure if this is necessary or not

~10 dust runes

~10 steam runes

~ 10 law runes

I tried this method with dust battle staff and it used some law runes. But when I didn’t use any staff and only used runes, NO RUNES were ever consumed! AND I had Unlimited FREE teleports to the HOUSE and back to the GE.

Last night I sold 210 falador teleport tabs for $2M which is crazy good money in DMM.

I did this all by hand though because I’m scared of getting an unauthorized client ban with OSbot. I’ve been botting with [Advertising other bots isn't allowed] or a Mobile tap replayer with a couple hours long recording though with no ban. Haven’t been bottling for more than a week yet though so it’s still early.

Edited by Arcaeus