Bogla Gold is Hiring

Alch

What timezone are you? : +2 GMT
What times are you available? : Almost all day since it's summer vacation
Are you aged 18 or over? : 18 years old
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : over 14 hours.
How long have you played runescape? : Since 2004-2005
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : I used to do quests on ShadowScripting.org which belongs to Kiko & ShadowMoose, I don't know if you ever heard of it, plus I used to do quests and skilling services for RServiceGeeks, I used to play Runescape a lot, I took some breaks and I did quit, and now I am back.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Yes, Battlefield 4, level 108, ranked #1 in Attack Helicopter in my country.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Yes, English, French & Arabic.
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : part-time job and education.
Will this job be your main source of income? : If I get hired this summer, yes.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Nope.

What timezone are you? : EST.
What times are you available? : I am on the computer 15hours+ a day, and available for the timings you listed.
Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes.
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 15hours+.
How long have you played runescape? : Since 2003.
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : Started in 2003 with a friend, played legit for a few years, quit, came back, rs3 came out, quit until osrs came. I do everything (quests, leveling, what not). I try to goldfarm here and there, but it never works out.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Consoles do not apply here, I don't think.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : German
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : No job, just an ordinary college student.
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : I scammed in August of 2014, refunded the man, and now we are best friends; no such activity since then.

Sorry @Bogla but since more than 3 people applied ( which is more than what you're looking for ) how will we know who got the spot? I'm sorry if you stated that in OP as i don't have a 100% understanding of it

When I hire someone I'll update the OP. I'm going to look over the applications on the weekend when I have more time to look into everyone properly.

• Like 4

What timezone are you? : GMT

What times are you available? : Anytime I am an open book as I have recently finished school and my work hours do not conflict with Bogla work hours.

Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes, I am currently 18.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 10-16 hours a day

How long have you played runescape? : Since 2006

Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :

I started Runescape in 2006, and played all the way up to 2012-2013 when pre-eoc came out. I then switched over to private servers and owned a few. In December I got into services and gold selling and after a few months I have taken a break - offsite. I am now back and willing as ever to get back into the trade. I used to be a big gold buyer and roughly over the time have bought and sold over 15b. - not all at once. over a period of 5-7 years.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I only play Call of Duty in which is not relevant. 

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : I am fluent in English, and Hebrew but nothing else besides a few phrases in French.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :

I currently have two jobs in which are both part-time; working hours are 10-8pm friday-sun every week. HOWEVER, this job is at a desk in which I simply need to sign people in every so often which takes roughly 30 seconds to do and max people in per day is roughly 10-20. Wednesdays I work 5-11pm which is away from a computer.

Will this job be your main source of income? : No, I have two other jobs, and I do not need to rely on this as a source of income. 

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :  I had a previous dispute off-site which was over a measly few mill - the user was trying to scam me and I fell for it. I know this is off-putting but you always learn from your mistakes and that it won't happen again. The dispute was dealt with and a refund was made shortly after as I knew I was in the wrong.

Thank you - Brandon.

Edited by Thanatos

What timezone are you? : Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) (London).

What times are you available? : Usually 2PM-5AM. Depending on the shift I get, that can change to 8AM-11PM.

Are you aged 18 or over? : 17.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 8-12 Hours.

How long have you played runescape? : 8 years.

Give a short history of your runescape career : I joined osbot on 14 june 2013. I think early 2014 I started doing services here and there. Right now I am still doing services such as powerleveling and questing. When EoC came out I quit RS3 until RS 2007 was released and now I just play RS 2007. I have never done gold merching because I don't have too much of a budget and its a risky business. 

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : CSGO Gold nova4, League of legends Gold 5.

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Turkish, English.                                   

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I am starting college in September however I will only be going for 3 days a week and will still be able to work for you. Right now I am at home and free.

Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Nope.

What timezone are you? :

GMT
What times are you available? :

8am-12pm
Are you aged 18 or over? :

I'm 19 years old
How often are you usually on the computer per day? :

10-16 hours
How long have you played runescape? :

10 years or since 2005
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :

I used to sell 30 day membership cards on the maingame which i bought from the local supermarket back in 2009 to fund my own personal account with gp because i didn't have a card at 13 years old. For a brief time i held a fire cape service, both of these was on one of the biggest bot sites back in that period.

I started of with a main then took a great interest in pure accounts from thereon which i have maxed a great quantity of accounts over the years and created unique pure builds & i still do to this day.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? :

Only MW3 on the 360 since day of release and ranked #470 in tdm, other than that just Runescape.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? :

No, fluent in English - i'm from Darlington in the north east of England. 
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :

I'm a self employed tree surgeon & gardener but things are tough lately, this job would take a great weight off my shoulders and i would be dedicated - here is my rated people page which is a recommended tradesman website and it pulls most of my work http://www.ratedpeople.com/profile/js-tree-surgery/index you can read all of my genuine reviews on their and contact me so i can verify it's genuine. I'm married we have our own house and a daughter aged 19 months - yes i know i'm very young but it's our religion, it is hard we've been through tough times but are doing our up most best to make it work and it is smile.png. Fyi having a family wont affect my work commitment as she understands i have to bring money in.
Will this job be your main source of income? :

Yes
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :

No

Edit: Funny enough i bought from Bogla about a week ago, I have bought from you for a while now and i think i already have a good idea how the pitch works etc. Miles dealt with me, it was for 10m* via bank xfer - Yes i save a lot of unnecessary images, never know when i may need them...

bgorderid.png

Edited by jnfs96

What timezone are you? : GMT +2 Helsinki Finland

What times are you available? : From 11:00 to 02:00 GMT +2

Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : Alot. From anywhere between 6-18 hours per day.

How long have you played runescape? : Uh, actually I haven't played Runescape too much, for few years now, but I know more than the basics.

Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :

I started in 2011 I belive(?), I've sold few hundred dollars worth of RS07. Never actually taken break, only when I have onboard training. (Few weeks per year)

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : No. I am a developer.

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, German and a little bit of Spanish.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I am a voluntary Marine Fire Fighter and a Maritime Engineering Officer of Watch by my education.

Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes, as I only live with social security at the moment.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : No other than that I am awesome. Thanks. 

What timezone are you? :  Eastern Time Zone.
What times are you available? : Anytime.
Are you aged 18 or over? :  20 years old.
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : Available when you need me to be.
How long have you played runescape? : 2005

Played alot on my main character and quit due to the changes they made to the game and came back once they introduced Old School RS again. A friend got me into botting to make extra money. I have sold small amounts of gold and still a newbie.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Yes and no, I think it depends what game and the market you are interested in and if I have any knowledge about that game and market I would be happy to share. Just play Runescape at the moment.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : No, just english.
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :  Going to have to get a part-time job real soon due to financial circumstances and helping out family.
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes, unless I get a part-time job.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? No, I would still consider myself new to the Runescape blackmarket.

What timezone are you? : CET UTC +1.
What times are you available? : 13:00 - 05:00.
Are you aged 18 or over? : 20 years old.
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 13 hours +/-.
How long have you played runescape? :since 2005.
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :i quit rs when rs3 came out from then i played for nostalgia till 07 came out and now im playing again.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : League of legends Diamond v rank ( decayed from III)
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : dutch arabic 
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :none
Will this job be your main source of income? : yes
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)?  no

2nd form 

What game are you looking to share your knowledge of? : League Of Legends.
How long have you been in the black marketing scene of this game? : 3 years.
What level/rank are you in this game? : Diamond v.
Do you have any unique RWT methods that might help us out in this game (Not required) ? :No.

Edited by ViceRoy Spartan

What timezone are you? : GMT 
What times are you available? : I am available all day ,I am at university studying computer games design however i cant see that having an impact on work times.
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : As stated I am studying computer games design so I am nearly always at my computer when home and always connected by either ipad or phone when out.
How long have you played runescape? :  I have been playing so long I forget when I started, but I would say around 03-04.
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : I started by playing legit got all skills to around 60 then discovered bottling, I would say I have pretty much done/seen everything possible in runescape I have had 3 maxed accounts and hundreds of money making accounts over the years.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : i also bot on a game called tibia isnt very well known but have a very strong community and very interesting black market.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Only English :(.
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : University.
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes other than student loans .
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :No.

What timezone are you? : US Eastern
What times are you available? : I can work 8 hour shifts whenever needed.
Are you aged 18 or over? : No, 16 but mature.
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 10-12 hours a day
How long have you played runescape? : 8 years.
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :Played on and off. Later quit for private servers, and I had a server of my own but quit once oldschool came, which I still play sometimes.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? :Not really
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : No just english
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I have school but not now during the summer break. With school, it will change what times I can work, but I can still work for a long period of time.
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes probably
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : I have experience with the deep web markets , etc, no disputes.