Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

For pickaxes we gotta de-select the option [Bank-all] or [Deposit-all] that was only designed for people who don't hold a hammer and/or a pickaxe in inventory. Lemme know how it goes :D If it still happens I'll take another look. In the meantime I'm gunna check out the code :)

As for trials done enjoy <3 

16 hours ago, zfragale said:

After a few trips of using and not clicking on the upstairs mines, the script will attempt to go upstairs several times after a few trips of pay-dirt. Is there anyway to fix the issue? Thanks

This should only happen with multi ore mode, do you have hammer/pickaxe in inventory? I recommend using 81 ore mode and dropping gems for best results. Other than that is camera zoomed out all the way? Also if you notice any errors please paste them so I can help. In the meantime I'll take a look at upstairs mode. If you don't want to do multiple trips then I recommend turning off multi ore mode. Or better yet screenshot your setup settings so I can see and help ^^ :D

I'll be posting a new update shortly it'll help. Here are the settings I normally use:

(bright green ones are the one I chose)

yrgcorV.png

XCFr6Y9.png

And I highly recommend fixing struts, relying on other players is not a good idea unless you're in a full/populated world where it's always repaired. 

Edited by Czar