Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm perhaps, well, can you confirm what your reaction timer on mirror client is? (if using mirror) I want to see if a 500ms or lower reaction timer would alert the client that there's no hammer there. If not using mirror client, then things just got confusing. In any case I will add delays to allow the client to understand what is going on, it should be a solid fix :D

It was mirror client on 1000ms reaction timer

• Like 1

Just got your script yesterday. Been using it for a few hours testing the different settings. Just a couple notes I have seen:

1. When using the pre-walk method and the custom stack method (81-84) may I recommend that the script only pre-walk on the third (or final) deposit. Otherwise if the script pre-walks every time it looks rather bot-like. A human would see how much they have then go back to mining.

2. Repairing the wheel/hammer. May I recommend if this is checked it only repairs on the final stack (if doing more than one), this also makes it look like a bot. Nobody would repair it then go back to mining (and not drop the hammer either). They would repair it after their sack is full (unless they can't deposit).

3. The walking method to the stairs and to the sack. Always clicking the map then the respective object is a bit bot-like as well. Always walking to the same spot, and not an efficient area either (west of the sack or east of the stairs).

4. Finally, I would recommend if gathering gems, you add the option to bank them after depositing the minerals in the hopper. This way, they can gather 28 on the next trip. Rather than ending with 3 or 4 gems by the final deposit and having to do a 4th trip.

Besides those few notes I find your script absolutely beautiful.

Edited by ItsRainingHP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, clearitup said:

I just purchased this, and I'm using it as we speak. However, when emptying the ores into the machine it walks away from the sack and then walks all the way back to the sack to collect the ores. Is this supposed to do this? I turned the anti-pattern on

I've noticed that to since I've started using the script. As odd as it is, it's sort of human like reaction as if you were concentrating on two games. Most people just click, afk, focus on their second window and come back. I like it, haven't had any reports or complaints about it from anyone. As much as we want fast progression, slow progression is safest.

• Like 1

I am also working on a few behavior customization updates, I will be adding a whole new tab in the setup window.

as for delays, I will remove the unneccessary delays (especially when it thinks it’s still mining), and I will include a delay modifier too.

and yes I agree that slow gains = much safer.

glad to hear, tell me exactly which scripts you didn’t like by me, I will hear you out and add updates to them too.

thanks guys you are the best :D 

1 hour ago, clearitup said:

Could you maybe add so that it uses the deposit box instead of the bank chest? And also possibly make an option where we can close the GUI so we can see the entire screen? I've been babysitting this script for hours and hours, it's amazing! :) 

And do you have any scripts that can do blastmine? I think I read somewhere it's 800k GP /hour there

• Like 1