Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

1 hour ago, FriendlyWhale said:

haha thank you! I forgot this one too 😛 

Money.png

Do not let that account get banned, please be super careful, you’ll get 99 in no time ^^ :D 

I will also be adding more updates to the script including behaviour updates which benefit anti-ban ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

You should also add an option for upper mining to mine on the same vein with other players. People tend to check your mining level and call you out on being a bot and reporting you afterwards. It happened to me today for the first time in almost 2 and half weeks. Probably going to get banned, but not an issue. It's all part of testing and making sure the script is 100%.

• Like 1

worked fine about 14hrs ago, not I cant just get it up running..

[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 11:49:42 AM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.RS2Widget.getChildWidget(eh:440)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.iiiIIiiIiiiI(qj:5)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.iiiIIiiIIiIi(qj:89)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Worlds.hopToP2PWorld(qj:613)
    at b.a.a.b.aux.C(nn:75)
    at b.a.a.aux.onLoop(ek:135)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ah:293)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
 - if possible, paste (in text!!) the error log on script thread!

Edited by psoderstrom
forgot to add some text.
  • Like 1

Looks like there is an error with the client's world hop system. Did you enable world hopping? I could be wrong, but are you using mirror client? If so, make sure to close all clients, use default osrs launcher and hook both clients while logged out of the game, then login manually, walk around/open interfaces to let the client load for a few mins then run the script, it should be more stable (mirror mode only). If not mirror mode, it must be something else entirely in which case I will consult with other scripters/devs to see what's going on ^^ :D

Please let me know how it goes, it should work after that ^^ :D 

4 hours ago, FriendlyWhale said:

I just noticed every 2-3 runs it randomly drops the first item in the inventory, even if its a runite ore. It banks everything else and goes back to mining and leaves whatever item it dropped there. Is that suppose to happen?

I will check this out, either it thinks it's pay-dirt, a gem, or the hammer. Can you confirm any console logs? It should say exactly what the script was trying to do, I will make it avoid dropping ore randomly ^^ :D 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I will check this out, either it thinks it's pay-dirt, a gem, or the hammer. Can you confirm any console logs? It should say exactly what the script was trying to do, I will make it avoid dropping ore randomly ^^ :D 

Actually you may be right. Even though it drops the hammer, I believe it thinks there's still a hammer after it collects from the sack, so it drops the first ore which is where the hammer usually is. It's happening more frequent, not that it's a huge issue, but runite is usually the first slot for me at least, so you do lose gp lost quite a bit. 

• Like 1

Hmm perhaps, well, can you confirm what your reaction timer on mirror client is? (if using mirror) I want to see if a 500ms or lower reaction timer would alert the client that there's no hammer there. If not using mirror client, then things just got confusing. In any case I will add delays to allow the client to understand what is going on, it should be a solid fix :D

• Like 1