Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I'm about to purchase the bot and do some testing on my previous banned account. Been playing legitly for a while now. I'm going to see how well the script does doing 4 hours with 2 hours break in between consecutively. Seems a little excessive, but I feel like it could work.

Update#1: Almost 24 hours of scripting with the set up above and so far, so good. Great job on the script!

Mining level started: Level 55
Current level: 64

Update #2: 48 hours of scripting and so far no ban. 
Mining level started: 64
Current level: 70

Update #3: 72 hours of scripting. All seems to be going well, no one around is talking during this process. I change the break time from 120-150 range and game play time 240 to 220~280 to avoid patterns.

Mining level started: 70
Current level: 74

Update #4: 1 Week 2 days of scripting.  
Mining level started: 74 

Current level 84

Edited by FriendlyWhale
  • Like 1

Been running this script for around 6 hours daily works great! Seems to be an issue on the "custom bag amount" I choose 162 but it still withdraws once I get to 81 or more due to the last invent deposited. It will empty one invent leaving around 70 in the deposit bag and then start a cycle of depositing one invent and removing one invent.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mikeamesh said:

Does anyone know why, when I run this script in mirror mode everything crashes and I have to relaunch osrs and osbot. For some reason this is the only script that doesn’t work with mirror mode. And suggestions as to why or am I doing something wrong. 

I'm not sure what the issue might be, but I run mirror mode with this script since I started and it runs just fine.

Update**
April 16~29, 2019 -13 days of scripting; Script has been quite amazing, the only issue I've encountered is when starting script, it will mine a full inventory and stand there the whole time, until you fix the camera angle or move. If you were to use it, just make sure it's mining and emptying the bag the first round, after that, everything should be good to go. Strongly advise to change break timer, every 1-2 breaks.
Started from 55 and now mining level is 90. Hoping to hit 99 in the next 17 days before the membership ends. 
Great job on the scripts 👍

• Like 1

Bought the script. Seems to take an unreasonably long amount of time in between actions (i.e. picking a new vein to mine, walking to bank.) It seems very bot-like. Is it supposed to be like this?

Edit: As far as I can tell, the script is broken. It will mine the fallen rocks when not necessary, take extended breaks (15-30 seconds) on walk to bank. Would not recommend. Regret spending money on this.

Edited by TheOldKnife
  • Like 1

For starting the script is is best to start with an empty ore sack (the one where you deposit pay-dirty into near the water), and zoom the camera all the way out so more objects are in screen, it should work much better :D Don't forget to post results/progress reports, gratz on 90 mining :D

As for script taking long to do actions, what options are you running? You seem to be running mirror client, please make sure to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50ms for more than 10x speed increase. Hold SHIFT + F4 keys to change the reaction timer.

• Like 1