Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Added some small fixes, should be live as of now. More to come!

HUD also fixed, looks ALOT better now ^^ :D 

also dont be silly and go overboard with the botting hours please, I know we have some good results with 30+ hours, but they are from legit-trained accounts with good quests/history so they can afford to bot more hours without getting banned.

Edited by Czar

Hey,

I dont like how the bot keep clicking the wall everytime it mines a rock. I feel like real players click,k once and wait for the wall to run out of ores, then move on to the next.

is that intentional?

Also I said to use the agility shortcut and it walked around to the east area instead of taking the shortcut.

Edited by yawhide
  • Like 1

yeah maybe add a delay. i mean runelite can figure out when the ore spot is gone, so i assume osbot has the api possible to do so.

another piece of feedback, the clicking back and forth between the paydirt sack and the bank is aweful. it moves the camera wildly and the clicking is so inaccurate. maybe use the minimap to click near the bank? (instead of getting the bot to move jthe camera to click near the chest).

OH, also after the bot pays dirt, can you make the bot deposit any gems that are in the inventory (before it goes back to mining in the east area (if agility shortcut option is turned on?). That'll make it way more efficient!

oh , deposit via the bank deposit box instead of the chest. its faster as well

Edited by yawhide
  • Like 1

Yep, just doing a few more test runs and I will push the update for delays and some tweaks for banking. As for gems, I will offer a few more options/customization for them, including an option for deposit box, should be more convenient to all users.

Activated trials good luck guys, will activate double trial time since a new update is on the way. :D

As for moving mouse out of screen, not yet but I can convert some code from my fighter scripts and add it to the motherlode script.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rain1337 said:

Just purchased this script and am very excited to get started thinking of leaving it to run over night, is it safe to run a lot or would it be best to run for a few hours per day? Also there wasn't an option for break times does it run breaks automatically?

bot for 1-2 hours at a time. we have lots of people getting banned from mining in motherload

• Like 1

New Update (v97)

- Agility shortcut improvements
- Mining animation: added longer delay for mining, adjacent ore calculation fixed, no longer spam clicks ore veins
- Move mouse outside after clicking 'mine' added

Update will automatically  go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

More updates on the way :)

• Like 1