Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

bot is crashing alot......... the client lags random times idk why

as well as the bot tries to go up the ladder when i dont have the requirements

Was happening to me, when you're setting up the script choose a location that is far away from the ladder(I chose the bottom right location), worked for me. ran it for 4hr straight no problems. my location --> http://imgur.com/a/nC4ko

Edited by Wydrru

Avoid busy rocks will reduce performance but I will add an update to make the script even faster in the next version ^^ :D As for ladder, make sure to choose mining sectors otherwise the script may go upper floor by random, just until the latest update goes live (v68) within a few hours :D

Just tried your script, and sadly enough, this one needs some serious fixing.

Script crashed once when putting the pay-dirt in the cart, got stuck behind a rockfall once, and then also randomly stopped mining to get the coal from the sack while still having pay-dirt in my inventory, and got stuck banking and running to the cart, kept repeating that process.

currently have a trial running for this script, but already want it to be revoked, sorry man, not a fan of this script.

edit: seems you need to select sector's, otherwise it gets stuck. so nevermind, script is running fine now after selecting sectors.

Edited by Minions
  • Like 1

Guys make sure to enable sectors on the setup, the script will only work that way, otherwise the script can be unpredictable. Next version will be an update to prevent the user starting script without selecting a sector ^^ :D

In any case, I have added a new option called: 'Legacy mode' - it will run the script version before the new map sector system was released for this script (AKA script version 1)

• Like 1

Guys make sure to enable sectors on the setup, the script will only work that way, otherwise the script can be unpredictable. Next version will be an update to prevent the user starting script without selecting a sector ^^ biggrin.png

In any case, I have added a new option called: 'Legacy mode' - it will run the script version before the new map sector system was released for this script (AKA script version 1)

thanks, this got addressed fast, i'm enjoying the trials, czar, vouch for your scripts, was already able to run the miner for 3 hours without babysitting it.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner