Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

why does it stand frozen after depositing ores in to the payload if the payload is broken?? for me it doesn't know how to fix the payload with hammer. Bot only moves when someone else has fixed it and my XP drop comes.

edit: and even if the struts/payload weren't broken, still isn't it bot-like or inefficient to stand by waiting the xp drop before going to collect it? shouldn't it be smart to go instantly waiting for the ores to other side?

EDIT2: apparently the script also gets stuck when going upstairs and trying to get past the first rock to the north.... it just always mines the rock but doesn't move anywhere..... sigh

Edited by sanid
  • Like 1

@sanid this script supports fixing the struts, just make sure there is a hammer in inventory at all times. I will add an update to make the script go to the ore if the struts aren't broken though ^^ :D another update coming up for upstairs mode I guess, I will try and find a bug but the script is working perfectly fine :o

as for trials, activated gl ;)

If the script ever gets stuck on a tile, either restart the client to refresh it back to normal (especially if mirror-client), or post a bug report on the tile, I will add an anti-fail in the next version so that the script will stop if there are ever any errors :D

as for trial, activated 24h trial gl ;)