Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Hey! Great script!

@Khaleesi

I have one thing though, when I am spinning flax, and i start the script already at the bow string place it doesn't do anything, it thinks it's spinning flax but it doesn't. The issue is that his happens when it's breaking or when I manually run the script, when it's breaking it stops with half an inventory done for example, but then when it returns it doesnt do anything. I then manually click on the bow string spot and then it works again. Is this something you could have a look at? I made a screenshot below, the logger doesnt show anything.

KVoWmu9.jpg

As you can see it's running for more than 2 minutes already but hasn't spun any flax yet, even though it's in the inventory.

I've started the script with the option run to bank and without, didn't solve anything. 

Edited by MaxedTitans

6 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hey! Great script!

@Khaleesi

I have one thing though, when I am spinning flax, and i start the script already at the bow string place it doesn't do anything, it thinks it's spinning flax but it doesn't. The issue is that his happens when it's breaking or when I manually run the script, when it's breaking it stops with half an inventory done for example, but then when it returns it doesnt do anything. I then manually click on the bow string spot and then it works again. Is this something you could have a look at? I made a screenshot below, the logger doesnt show anything.

KVoWmu9.jpg

As you can see it's running for more than 2 minutes already but hasn't spun any flax yet, even though it's in the inventory.

I've started the script with the option run to bank and without, didn't solve anything. 

Will check it out, is there anything in the chatbox?

Edit: I found the issue, not sure how i managed to fuck that one up...
Shoud be fixed in V1.80.

Will be live soon!

Edited by Khaleesi