Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

On 7/16/2020 at 2:26 AM, Andrew Bernard said:

Can I use this for turning Giant Seaweed into Soda Ash with a fire/furnace?

No sorry :/

On 7/11/2020 at 6:41 PM, Gordo652 said:

a test

Enjoy! the test

On 7/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, Xiez said:

Hey Khal. I have an issue when cutting gems. Idk if it's the same with all the gems but when I'm cutting rubies the bot clicks on "all" in the bank after every inventory which seems very bottish. Hoping for a fast fix.

What do you mean with "all"? Not quite sure what you mean

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya it's meant to select all ... That's what human players do :D

You don't get what I mean. Once the bot deposits the inventory full of cut gems, the bot clicks on "all" right next to the x amount inside the bank to withdraw gems again. The bot doesn't recognize it has clicked "all" the first inventory the bot has done.

58 minutes ago, Xiez said:

You don't get what I mean. Once the bot deposits the inventory full of cut gems, the bot clicks on "all" right next to the x amount inside the bank to withdraw gems again. The bot doesn't recognize it has clicked "all" the first inventory the bot has done.

I'm not sure what you mean, I just ran it a few times and I don't see what you mean.
Can't you make a GIF of it to explain?

In my eyes this looks pretty normal behaviour?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

I'm not sure what you mean, I just ran it a few times and I don't see what you mean.
Can't you make a GIF of it to explain?

In my eyes this looks pretty normal behaviour?

https://gyazo.com/486fef7e356a10759bc8607c44998cc9 Even though the quantity is already set at "all" the bot keeps clicking on "all" after every banked inventory.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:48 AM, Xiez said:

https://gyazo.com/486fef7e356a10759bc8607c44998cc9 Even though the quantity is already set at "all" the bot keeps clicking on "all" after every banked inventory.

Weird! Will check that out...

19 hours ago, Maex said:

Great script for the price, however I would love if you could add some more anti ban features, like: not having to right click banker everytime at ge, checking skills, or hovering mouse out of window when crafting. :) 

Well that's osbot opening the bank ... :/
It picks random options, but I suggest to bot in less crowded areas, will be smoother

7 hours ago, GcwRyan said:

Can I get a trial? Just purchased another big crafter script, (was stuck between you two) and getting a lot of errors and bugs on the script while trying to glass make.

Trying to get a refund so I can purchase your script but would like to test out for now. Thank you very much.

Enjoy the trial! :D