Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've used this script alot and it 99% works great.   But when making holy symbols, it starts crafting 1, then after completing one, it opens the interface and starts again, then allows it to craft 15 total before running to the bank and trying to withdraw more silver bars, without depositing anything from the inventory. 

1 hour ago, merkedmuch said:

Hey, I've used this script alot and it 99% works great.   But when making holy symbols, it starts crafting 1, then after completing one, it opens the interface and starts again, then allows it to craft 15 total before running to the bank and trying to withdraw more silver bars, without depositing anything from the inventory. 

Will check it out! thx for letting me know

I'm having an issue where (when crafting gem necklaces, not sure about others) it opens the interface, crafts one, then re-opens and clicks to craft again instead of AFKing

Tested and does not have the same issue with regular gold necklaces

Thank you!

Edit: For clarity this happens *once* per inventory, and it finishes the rest of the inventory & banks fine

Edited by Crthrt

6 hours ago, Crthrt said:

I'm having an issue where (when crafting gem necklaces, not sure about others) it opens the interface, crafts one, then re-opens and clicks to craft again instead of AFKing

Thank you!

Edit: For clarity this happens *once* per inventory, and it finishes the rest of the inventory & banks fine

Thanks for letting me know, will check it out!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crthrt said:

Thank you!

I have tried to check this out, but it never clicked twice for me.
What jewelry were you making and what settings on the GUI?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

I have tried to check this out, but it never clicked twice for me.
What jewelry were you making and what settings on the GUI?

Odd! Sapphire necklaces with humanlike delays on @ Al Kharid by out of supplies. Was able to recreate without humanlike delays. With further testing, it *does* happen with regular golds too, I don't know how it managed not to for so long

A lot of the time it seems to happen when it starts crafting "early" and has to animate walking closer after the first exp drop, but I have also seen it happen 3 & 7 pieces in without this.

I'll update if I discover anything!

Also, on run energy: it would be neat to have a few simple options for how to handle it when applicable (only on return trips, when at 100%, etc)

9 hours ago, Crthrt said:

Odd! Sapphire necklaces with humanlike delays on @ Al Kharid by out of supplies. Was able to recreate without humanlike delays. With further testing, it *does* happen with regular golds too, I don't know how it managed not to for so long

A lot of the time it seems to happen when it starts crafting "early" and has to animate walking closer after the first exp drop, but I have also seen it happen 3 & 7 pieces in without this.

I'll update if I discover anything!

Also, on run energy: it would be neat to have a few simple options for how to handle it when applicable (only on return trips, when at 100%, etc)

It deals with run energy automatically, What exactly do you want it to do?
Will do some more testing in Al-kharid specifically, why are you not smelting in edgeville? a lot closer to the bank 😉

EDIT:
I did some small changes to the interaction.
This hould fix this issue in V3.04, live in a few hours! :)

Edited by Khaleesi