Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Thx for the report!
Just checked it and the change in the walking caused it to fuck up major ... Sorry :(

Script updated to V1.58:
- Fixed molten glass smelting
- Fixed using items on furnace at molten glass

Should be online in a few hours
Lemme know how it worked for you!

Enjoy!
Khaleesi

No worries, thanks for the swift reply :)

Money well spent on your scripts ^^

• Like 1

https://i.imgur.com/gOOluIk.png

Working well, banking could be a little smoother in edge, haven't tested in other locations but it always clicks 1-2 tiles away from a bank booth and idles for a few seconds repeatedly. Also when withdrawing the ash/sand, it right click withdraws X then left click withdraws all. would be a lot smoother if it just left click withdrew 14 on both.

Other than that it's still smooth :) just some minor tweaks to make it perfect

On 3/22/2020 at 10:07 PM, pikabot22 said:

https://i.imgur.com/gOOluIk.png

Working well, banking could be a little smoother in edge, haven't tested in other locations but it always clicks 1-2 tiles away from a bank booth and idles for a few seconds repeatedly. Also when withdrawing the ash/sand, it right click withdraws X then left click withdraws all. would be a lot smoother if it just left click withdrew 14 on both.

Other than that it's still smooth :) just some minor tweaks to make it perfect

I can change that! :)

Script updated to V1.59:
- Will withdraw always 14 items now instead of withdraw all

Will investigate the banking issue.
Could you take a gif of it?

Enjoy!

Hi Khal,

I'm trying your bot and loving it so far. I, however, have a quick question. With this script, is there any builtin anti-pattern recognition? The (extremely simple) bots I've built were, admittedly, overkill using Bezier curves to map points + random delay intervals, but since they've evaded bans very well I was wondering what your techniques were. I'm admittedly a novice at evading Jagex bot detection so please correct my if anything I said was ignorant.

Thanks,

- 4Bondz

3 hours ago, 4Bondz said:

Hi Khal,

I'm trying your bot and loving it so far. I, however, have a quick question. With this script, is there any builtin anti-pattern recognition? The (extremely simple) bots I've built were, admittedly, overkill using Bezier curves to map points + random delay intervals, but since they've evaded bans very well I was wondering what your techniques were. I'm admittedly a novice at evading Jagex bot detection so please correct my if anything I said was ignorant.

Thanks,

- 4Bondz

As far as I'm aware, the things you state doesn't even affect jagex bann rate nowadays.
There has bene a lot of tests about this, but no real answer or no real difference :/

For simple scripts your better off using a macro recorder that fails once in a while then using an actual bot client in my opinion ^^

31 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

As far as I'm aware, the things you state doesn't even affect jagex bann rate nowadays.
There has bene a lot of tests about this, but no real answer or no real difference :/

For simple scripts your better off using a macro recorder that fails once in a while then using an actual bot client in my opinion ^^

Interesting, thanks for the information. I had a few macro bots set up but its hardly scale-able as there is only one mouse :D 

Thanks again,

- 4Bondz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom moose said:

Hi Khal, was using the script yesterday at edge furnace and alot of the time it miss clicked and went round the back of the furnace, this was on mirror mode. IS this somthing you could look at?

missclicked while walking or actual misslcick the furnace itself when it tries to interact?