Sold my account, and over 100mil 07 gp

Cooper1992

I've just sold my account for $125 usd to a buyer on here, and I also sold probably 105-110mil osrs 07gp to a gold buying service on here also. 

I decided to quit runescape last week as I was spending far too much time on it, even with botting/babysitting accounts etc. 

I am going to leave my achievements are reviews of osbot here:

How many hours a day did I bot?

When I checked the npc `hans` in lumbridge on when my account was created and how long have I been online, it was created like 4 months ago and had around 2 months worth of hours online time. So on average that's around 12 hours a day, some days I botted 20 hours, but I would bot at least 4 hours a day at the very minimum most of the time.

Have I ever been banned?

Yes, I received a 48 hour bann 2 months ago for an agility script. However A couple of permanent banns on accounts I used to make money for my main account so it didn't really matter.

What have I achieved using osbot?

I manually got to 60 range, then used a premium rock crab script to 70 which took like 2 days maximum if i remember right, didn't want to stay there too long as it is a highly botted area. I then went onto bot 70-89 range I think it was using a premium ogre script. Then I botted agility from 1-65 in maybe 3 days. During all of that time I wasn't using mirror mode, and I received a 48 hour bann shortly after, most likely from the agility script.

From then on I stopped botitng for maybe 3 weeks, and I manually got 99 range myself. I then decided it was a good idea to purchase VIP so I can use mirror mode after reading all the reviews, I used various money making bots and also made money manually, I sold my whole bank when I decided to quit and sell my gp, it was around 105mil region. 

I Botted 1-60 attack, and 1-60 strength, then I went onto to use a nightmare zone script to bot 60-91 strength. 

I haven't got banned using mirror mode at all, I've had other accounts I used as mules to generate wealth for my account, i've done tests by keeping both running, one on mirror and one on standard, the ones on standard got permanently banned, and the mirror ones were still going strong.

I would definitely recommend mirror mode, if you are a serious long term botter then you are most likely using mirror mode.

If you want to avoid banns, avoid using highly used scripts, in highly botted locations. Try to babysit often also, and avoid leaving it on all night often. 

I'm going to cancel my VIP status here now as I will no longer be playing this,

Best of luck to everyone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...