1-72 Slay Order Refund for Nicholas

Nightmares

Ummm? I gave you the money for the supplies? When did you suddenly pull out of pocket? I gave you 19.3m gp 07 @ start. you took 15m 07 off and pocketed it for payment and used rest on supplies (whip + barrows + food + pots) you at most used 1m gp more for extra expenses.

ive asked a few people in chatbox, they said 1-51 slay is a few mill, if given an acc thats 71 74 70 + supplies

I'll accept 12m 07 gp. and no you've had 8 days... u pm'd me saying wait 3 days for refund.. why? lmao. I've waited long enough

idk if u didnt read this? ^

u did 100k slay xp in 8 days.

do u realize thats 10 hours of slayer at most, what could u of possibly spent when i already provided supplies. 

Do you think nobody here plays rs? I monitored your loot tab considering you were inactive for 95% of everyday. 

You didnt make shit or use shit lmao, this is sad mald even let u come back to rf late, and now you try to tell me what price?

naw, 12m or 15m. take your pick. Making me wait practically 2 weeks just to get my acc back with 51 slayer and a refund ur crying about.

http://gyazo.com/309abd23d718223e7923337450f32023

http://gyazo.com/99472df961304d5f2d580c7e554bf9f8

???????????????/ where did 4m go? ur apparently starting from 15m

I gave u 19m. (19.3m to be exact)

You took off 15m and geared with the rest of the gp. I would know, I checked each day considering my account had little to no activity.

This is complete bs lmao, pay 12m or get banned.

• Administrator

Hey nightmares, I'll make the call, not you. I unbanned him because he told you 1-3 days, and you ignored him, which is agreement. Since you clearly read the message and failed to say yes or no, he assumed it was a yes. I agree he needs to pay 12M within 48 hours. He can be unbanned with no further punishment once he refunds.

/Closing this dispute until the refund/48 hours is up. Report this post exactly 48 hours from now if you haven't received a refund or pm a mod.

• Like 4