👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

attachicon.gifchopper.png

I heard you have a buy 2 get 1 deal. I'm new to this forum so am unsure how to post pictures through pm. This is my evidence for bot purchases. 

Choose a free script, btw thanks for choosing czarscripts :)

@All trials, good luck I have activated them all for 24 hours each ;)

• Like 1

Make sure to show proof that you bought the scripts since scripters can't see any sales data biggrin.png

Here's a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/Hj2SDnyyPNpW

Thanks smile.png

P.S. iTz EcLiPsE is the person that convinced me to buy your scripts when he said:

"for sure all czar scripts are all i use they run flawlessly ill send u a link to his profile so u can find all his scripts just make sure u told him"

and

"talk to this guy he will point u in the right direction i use his perfect fisher perfect motherload and his perfect stronghold they all work flawless smile.png"

Screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/A7y9iyHzu

Edited by Jeune Padawan
  • Like 2

Hello, I was considering buying this script but would like to try it out first if it's alright. I am now following thi thread. I hope I am following the requirements correctly. I'd love to try the rock crabs one,

best regards

Rod

Edit; just noticed where the like button was, I liked. If I did it incorrectly, please feel free to message me and I'll correct it.

Edited by kylo rod
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑