πŸ‘‘ Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos πŸ‘‘ MOST POPULAR πŸ‘‘ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ‘‘ MOST TOTAL USERS πŸ‘‘ LOWEST BAN-RATES πŸ‘‘ 24/7 SUPPORT πŸ‘‘ SINCE 2015 πŸ‘‘ MANY SKILLS πŸ‘‘ MOST VIEWS πŸ‘‘ MOST REPLIES πŸ‘‘

Czar

20 hours ago, Czar said:

done gl guys enjoy! <3Β Be sure to use stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour for best results ^^ :DΒ If you need any more advice/strategies lmk :doge:Β 

Also awesome @Wolfz421Β great to hear, gl on the barrows script lmk if you get any good loot :doge:Β 

The script completes the barrows flawlessly even got an ahrims top on my 4th chest! Only problem im having is that the bot gets stuck after getting the loot from the chest. When using ring of dueling or varrock teleport tab he seems to have trouble returning am i doing something wrong? i followed all the red text on the menu.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfz421 said:

The script completes the barrows flawlessly even got an ahrims top on my 4th chest! Only problem im having is that the bot gets stuck after getting the loot from the chest. When using ring of dueling or varrock teleport tab he seems to have trouble returning am i doing something wrong? i followed all the red text on the menu.

Also having trouble sometimes it opens bank then the script stops not sure why this is happening!

• Like 1