👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

can i buy this one? cant find the link haha also looks ererrererermaaazing! what item do you suggest for enchanting? want to break even on cost of cosmic runes and maybe make a lil

i'm assuming magic script? :D

here is the link: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/524-perfect-magic-aio/

24 hr of perfect flesh crawlers smile.png thanks... also is the ironman problem fixed yet where you try to pick up other peoples drops?

edit - i ended up purchasing the flesh crawlers one.... still not fixed for ironmen sooo i guess can I try the rock crabs one for a day and get ETA on fix for this one?

Edited by rubberundiez

24 hr of perfect flesh crawlers smile.png thanks... also is the ironman problem fixed yet where you try to pick up other peoples drops?

edit - i ended up purchasing the flesh crawlers one.... still not fixed for ironmen sooo i guess can I try the rock crabs one for a day and get ETA on fix for this one?

yes I can activate 24 hours for rock crabs, done wink.png

i will be working on it, I didn't think anybody needs it 

Edited by Czar

i will be working on it, I didn't think anybody needs it 

somebody asked you a bit ago on the reviews of it asking specificly for it and you said you would work on it then as well :P .... it would honestly be a HUGE HUGE help because being an ironman and getting all those herbs.... would be <3

besides that, solid bot so far. no problems thus far running it on my dude. 

• Like 1

somebody asked you a bit ago on the reviews of it asking specificly for it and you said you would work on it then as well tongue.png .... it would honestly be a HUGE HUGE help because being an ironman and getting all those herbs.... would be QwPha8E.png

besides that, solid bot so far. no problems thus far running it on my dude. 

alright , I will make an update for iron man mode soon ;)