Sorry OSBot

Sky

Well... Didn't see this coming... Considering how many OSBot members told me you were a hot girl lol tongue.png You will probably stop recieving special treatment by members who want to get e-laid so that sucks XD To me your an OSBot mod, it doesn't matter if your male or female so it really doesn't change for me. 

Side note:

I feel sorry for @Anne because now she can expect 100% of the horny OSBot members to hit on her trying to get e-laid XD

Edited by SupremeLeader

Well... Didn't see this coming... Considering how many OSBot members told me you were a hot girl lol tongue.png You will probably stop recieving special treatment by members who want to get e-laid so that sucks XD To me your an OSBot mod, it doesn't matter if your male or female so it really doesn't change for me. 

Side note:

@Anne except the number of horny OSBot members hitting on you trying to get e-laid to increase XD

i thought this too, but could not decide what was because of gril or because of me.

I didn't really lure anyone to giving me things, at least not things I think I earned or paidback.

I've never asked for free handouts, to the best of my memory.

Theres 1 other gril still besides @Anne ^_^

i thought this too, but could not decide what was because of gril or because of me.

I didn't really lure anyone to giving me things, at least not things I think I earned or paidback.

Theres 1 other gril still besides @Anne happy.png

Yeah, I know :P It is just human nature for guys to treat girls differently in my opionon haha :P I know I feel bad and never rage at girls... But guy mods got no issue with it XD So except me to rage at you later <3 lol. And WHAT who is the other girl staff member????

Theres 1 other gril still besides @Anne happy.png

What's the 2 year 6 months from? You ignored my message. :(

I found a confirmed picture of @Asuna aka Darius - 

Darius-Review-e1371783936202.jpg

And WHAT who is the other girl staff member????

@Ely is the only other confirmed girl on this site that is known throughout the forums, and she is also my girlfriend. wub.png 

Inb4 @Anne is a male too, there goes my fap days. jk lol

@Anne is definitely a girl with no doubts whatsoever.

• Like 2