Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hi, I tried to mine runite at Trahaearn mine, however, when I already select option to hop world, the script still stand there when there is no ore left. Need some help please!

ss_hop_allow_p2p=1!ss_break_amount_minutes_2=90!ss_chosen_ore=Runite!ss_break_amount_minutes_1=15!ss_preferred_bank=Nearest!ss_bot_amount_minutes_1=60!ss_bot_amount_minutes_2=220!ss_dpa_special=1!ss_ordered_mining=1!ss_bank_mode=1!g_walk_setting=110!ss_config_list=1!ss_hop_delay=20!ss_unav_hop=1!ss_config_travel=Walk!ss_action_position=Trahaern_Mine!

• Like 1

script works perfectly. Just noticed some errors with -debug enabled and figured id send them ur way in case it helps you in the future. 

[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because script executor paused.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at perfect.scripting.y.n.aUX.l(if:205)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3285, y=3368, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3285, y=3369, z=0]];
        at perfect.scripting.y.n.Con.g(xf:740)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3286, y=3369, z=0]];
        at y.COM1.f(qk:1288)
        at y.Aux.m(qk:617)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException

at y.COM1.onLoop(qk:1026)
        at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fj:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mbaskett95 said:

Hey I bought this script and it keeps going into settngs menu and getting stuck, any ideas?

Hey bro I will help. This means the bot is trying to enable [shift click drop items] in settings, I will take a look at it and see if any of the IDs or configs changed and update it ASAP. If possible it's best to bot in fixed/classic resolution and turning on the shift click to drop setting in RS while I submit the new update.

On 6/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, BananaTown459 said:

script works perfectly. Just noticed some errors with -debug enabled and figured id send them ur way in case it helps you in the future. 

[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because script executor paused.
java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3285, y=3368, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3285, y=3369, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3286, y=3369, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException

[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 02:15:02 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

Fixed in new update. Ty!

On 6/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, danielnguyen said:

Hi, I tried to mine runite at Trahaearn mine, however, when I already select option to hop world, the script still stand there when there is no ore left. Need some help please!

ss_hop_allow_p2p=1!ss_break_amount_minutes_2=90!ss_chosen_ore=Runite!ss_break_amount_minutes_1=15!ss_preferred_bank=Nearest!ss_bot_amount_minutes_1=60!ss_bot_amount_minutes_2=220!ss_dpa_special=1!ss_ordered_mining=1!ss_bank_mode=1!g_walk_setting=110!ss_config_list=1!ss_hop_delay=20!ss_unav_hop=1!ss_config_travel=Walk!ss_action_position=Trahaern_Mine!

I will be adding a new update for world hop I may have made a small mistake in the worldhop code in my last attempt, I wanted to do something about runite in mining guild and ended up removing the delays then adding them back, will be addressed again in the next version ASAP.

Also guys new update:

New Update (v193.0)

- Added fix for goldfarmers (CLI and profile loading/saving)
- The blue buttons (drop all, bank, drop 1) now get saved properly
- Fixed stop conditions and tasks for script queue

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs enjoy, next version will be a feature update not a bugfix update :) 

• Heart 2

On 8/2/2023 at 2:10 PM, thebotpro said:

Can you add Barronite rocks in the Ruins of Camdozaal? It's the place where you can get the Imcando Hammer? I tried the mine anything option but it doesn't work. I think that it doesn't work because the deposits are on the walls

Yea I will add those just need to get the reqs

20 hours ago, bobdough said:

anyone got sandstone testimonials? last time i tried this with sandstone i got banned within a few hours

Use breaks and you’ll see a big difference in bans, I remember you talking bad about me but I am still willing to help

7 hours ago, restarted said:

Can this mine and bank Lovakite?

I will confirm for you

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO