Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 6/6/2022 at 3:27 PM, Lhorhay said:

Noticed when shift dropping inv of iron it misses 2/4 rocks each time, im guessing this is for anti ban purposes but a legit player does not mess up dropping every single inv. Also when it goes back to drop the missed ore it will click two empty inv slots after dropping the missed ore, Im not sure if its clicked or just hovering but I have noticed the pattern. Please see attached gyazo (I see this everytime a inv is dropped) https://gyazo.com/dd4a90f71d405cfdff3b2bbdded5e9dd

@Czar This is still happening with iron ore at least on Mirror Mode. I've reported this issue before, and it got fixed but a little while back it started happening again. This is the only one of your scripts I'm having this dropping issue with. It happens just like the guy above stated and shows on the gyazo.

• Like 1

Okay so it all relates to the reaction timer on mirror mode. For best dropping it needs to be 100ms:

ZxDS2ug.png

Via the menu: (turn off recommended, turn off allow, scroll reaction to 50-100)

Dtz7QTL.png

We use a custom dropping system, different to every other scripter on osbot because I believe it helps for humanness so some things need to be configured for best results.

Please tell me how it goes! ^^ :D 

EDIT: For anyone wondering yeah so the script has its own default value and if it worked back then better and now it doesn't, it's because I changed the default value from 100 to 1000 from time to time just to see what works best. There is a tradeoff between performance vs responsiveness. Maybe a middle of 500ms can work but never tried it yet.

Edited by Czar

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

Okay so it all relates to the reaction timer on mirror mode. For best dropping it needs to be 100ms:

ZxDS2ug.png

Via the menu: (turn off recommended, turn off allow, scroll reaction to 50-100)

Dtz7QTL.png

We use a custom dropping system, different to every other scripter on osbot because I believe it helps for humanness so some things need to be configured for best results.

Please tell me how it goes! ^^ :D 

EDIT: For anyone wondering yeah so the script has its own default value and if it worked back then better and now it doesn't, it's because I changed the default value from 100 to 1000 from time to time just to see what works best. There is a tradeoff between performance vs responsiveness. Maybe a middle of 500ms can work but never tried it yet.

🤯 Ohh yeah that could definitely explain it, I completely forgot lmfao. I should have checked that since more and more scripts are using different response times now. Ill give it a try tomorrow and let you know if that fixed it for me. TY

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 9:04 PM, Czar said:

Awesome I'll be keeping an eye on it :)

Still missing the ores and clicking on empty spaces in inventory at 50ms reaction time, ima play with multiple reaction times now to see which one is working best for these.

Screenshot 2022-07-19 175516.png

Edit : Okay so here's what I found out for me, I'm not sure this is the same for everyone else but I tried every single reaction time all the way from 50ms to 500ms which is all that I can go to, and then I also tried 1000ms which is the OSBot Recommended setting and none of the Reaction times improved the issue. There has to be a problem with the dropping part of the script. I'm not entirely sure... but id say try slowing down the drop sequence? I'm thinking it's that, sometimes it speeds up really fast and doesn't click certain inventory slots, and its usually around the same place too.

Edited by MrLights
  • Like 1

I'll add an option called "Use normal dropping system" in the settings tab. It'll basically use the normal osbot code for dropping items (same as every script) and not my custom one, keeping it optional just in case.

After trying out the default osbot dropping system, it seems to be significantly slower. I will let you guys choose which one you prefer so everybody wins xD

EDIT:

Submitted update v168.0 it will automatically update within 24hr enjoy <3 

Edited by Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

I'll add an option called "Use normal dropping system" in the settings tab. It'll basically use the normal osbot code for dropping items (same as every script) and not my custom one, keeping it optional just in case.

After trying out the default osbot dropping system, it seems to be significantly slower. I will let you guys choose which one you prefer so everybody wins xD

EDIT:

Submitted update v168.0 it will automatically update within 24hr enjoy <3 

Ill be keeping an eye out on your custom dropping system to see if it gets fixed again when you push updates like it used to be. Ill let you know if it works for me again at any point. Thank you anyways for the help and for the update 😁

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO