Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, alexanderlee said:

i got some issues here i just purchased 2 bots perfect fighter & perfect mining it seems both bots arn't working need some assistance here

Hello! Please don't be alarmed by scripts not working right now. Runescape had an update so OSBot needs to update its client as well. Once this happens your scripts will work again! :)

• Like 1

Did you try any of the methods to avoid bans? Here is the main thread:

Activated all trials gl guys.

For mining/powermining and clicking rocks and mirror client - you must set the reaction timer to 100ms from 1000ms, otherwise you will always be slow (for all scripts on the entire osbot client). You can do this via the hotkeys: Shift + F3/F4 together.

Edited by Czar

When I selected drop all for power mining it will fill up my inventory then do nothing, in mirror mode. Did what you said and set the MS to 100 from 1000. (The setting drop 1 seems to work, but with drop all it does nothing after the inventory is full. Nothing in logger)

Edited by BottedUnited89
  • Like 1

Hi can we get an option to hop worlds if there are players nearby? I wanna mine gems at shilo village but if theres players crashing, im not there to interfere when botting.

edit: There's also a bug where banking the gems in shilo, the bot would keep trying to run out of the fence north of the gem rocks. 

Using mirror-mode and tried with both on-screen and in-list mining and setting bank to shilo and nearest. Both have the same bug.

Edited by bluelighty
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO