Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 11/11/2018 at 12:09 PM, martinc said:

I keep getting stuck in the rimmington deposit box for some reason. The script just stops working once I try to bank.

It clicks on run and does not do anything else. This is on different walking options, and on mirror with 100 ms.

I have to click on the deposit box for the script to continue going every time. 

Update: Pretty sure this has to do with the mirror client. It has been making me go from 50fps to 30ish and it drops and creates lag. Is there any way you can add a low resource option like you have on the Perfect Fighter?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 6:44 PM, martinc said:

Update: Pretty sure this has to do with the mirror client. It has been making me go from 50fps to 30ish and it drops and creates lag. Is there any way you can add a low resource option like you have on the Perfect Fighter?

Any feedback on this issue? Maybe a way to disable paint that isn't your currently selected ores? @Czar

Will try to lower the memory for the next update, in the meantime try disabling the paint using the F3 hotkey, it will increase performance. I will make it hide the rocks too, in the upcoming version, easy fix :) 

Will check out deposit boxes too, it should be patched in the next version if they haven't already been patched by the devs (in the deposit box api) :D

As for clicking the login page? That's weird. You mean while the script is not running/logged out?

Thanks guys, activated trials good luck :D

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Just to be sure, are you using mirror mode? If so have you lowered the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~100ms (using shift +f3/f4 hotkeys). Confirm please :D

If not, confirm. I will run some tests at al-kharid ASAP :D

For whatever reason, I can't use those hotkeys, it's not responding. However, my mirror client is showing up as (x64 to x32) v2.73.176 with 1000ms.

Let me know if this helps.

1000ms is the delay of refreshing objects. So it will take up to 1000ms latency to detect that your ore has been lost. 1 second is far too long, so I suggested lowering it to 100ms which is 0.1 seconds, so you detect that ore has been gone faster. If 1 second is not long for you and you are not in a competitive mining spot where milliseconds count, then you should be fine especially after the new script update :D However I highly recommend lowering it somehow, if you try to hold shift and click f3/f4 it will lower it. If you are using mac or something it will still work.

In any case, the new update is now ready :D (Please note this is not a substitute for the mirror mode reaction timer, you still must lower it.)

New Update (v114)

- Added new system for detecting ore loss
- Script is now much much more efficient and stable than before

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

More updates coming soon, I wanted to push the new mining ore detector update first, before I focus on adding more new features and suggestions. Thanks guys! :D

• Heart 1

It works awesome!

There's only one problem I've been experiencing lately.

When mining rune essence, it gets stuck 4/10 trying to click on the portal and end up clicking on the rune essence instead, and rather than trying to re-adjust the cammera or moving closer to the portal, it keeps trying to leave through the same position just because the portal is behind it.

stuck.jpg

• Like 1

Just wanted to report that I just had a second bot banned using this script. No other script was used on the account and no suicide mining (couple hours a day for 4 days.) Mining locations were Lumby South and Varrock West.

The same time I created this account, I made another account (strictly for fishing) to run the Perfect Fishing script in tandem. That account is totally fine at this moment.

Edit: Reading back on the previous posts.... I have always been using 1000ms as my refresh so that may be the culprit. Great script none the less and I appreciate the work @Czar

Edited by redrum1987
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, redrum1987 said:

Just wanted to report that I just had a second bot banned using this script. No other script was used on the account and no suicide mining (couple hours a day for 4 days.) Mining locations were Lumby South and Varrock West.

The same time I created this account, I made another account (strictly for fishing) to run the Perfect Fishing script in tandem. That account is totally fine at this moment.

Edit: Reading back on the previous posts.... I have always been using 1000ms as my refresh so that may be the culprit. Great script none the less and I appreciate the work @Czar

how sure are you that you got ban by using this scipt? because i never har problem with CZAR scripts . 1000 total lvl and still no ban. now i am planing to mine some gems

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO