Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 3/31/2018 at 10:17 AM, Czar said:

Will be making some edits to the script, including memory usage. Update coming up :D 

EDIT:

For better performance and clicking rocks (only applies to vip/mirror users) lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms it will detect rocks faster.

I was going to post a bug report for you, but it seems the members above me have already provided you the information. The only thing that I did notice that was missing was: it applies to any rock that you mine. (with the banking feature enabled) The power mining portion of the script is working great for me.

Thank you!

On 3/31/2018 at 8:17 AM, Czar said:

Will be making some edits to the script, including memory usage. Update coming up :D 

EDIT:

For better performance and clicking rocks (only applies to vip/mirror users) lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms it will detect rocks faster.

Hi. I bought your script and its still doing the thing where it'll click a rock thats already been mined. I'm sorry to bother, but how can i lower the clicking reaction time down. There's no option to change mouse reaction time on the GUI when you start up the script. Thank you.

Also can you add an option on the script start up so that you an disable the paint so the bot performance faster, just like on your Perfect Woodcutter Script. Thank you.

@Czar

Edited by bent0ver

Not sure if its a client issue or a bot issue, but i can barely get the bot to start, if i even can. and when my inv is full the client basically freezes. I have to close it via task manager. Also, i cant click the screen at all. There is a deposit box in the mining guild (may be a dmm only thing, not sure) so i was going to manually deposit items. I always babysit my bots awa.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO