Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Mining guild expansion beta added, please note it is experimental. Let me know if there are any bugs. Latest version: v106. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours from now.

Amethyst mining not supported just yet, it is projected to be in the next version this week :D for the future version v107

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, macattack93 said:

This script is horrendous, I got banned within 30 min on my main which has never been botted before - such an obvious script. Would not recommend using unless you want to get banned. Also lags the OSBOT client super hard.

I think you had bad luck.
I have already used this script to get lvl 85 and 92 in several accounts of mine and they are all working perfectly, with no restriction.
The script is great, especially for poweriron.
It has some special issues, such as the configuration of the runite plugin (wildy lava), but I believe it will soon be fixed.

sry for my bad english.

Hmm 30 minute ban is impossible. You got a delayed ban from using previous scripts, e.g. use a free script for 45 hours, log out. Try a different script (in this case mining script) and boom banned from the previous free script for 45 hours of botting!

As for wildy plugin, let me know how I can improve it, I am going to add improvements to that in the next update :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

On 1/5/2018 at 2:08 PM, Czar said:

Hmm 30 minute ban is impossible. You got a delayed ban from using previous scripts, e.g. use a free script for 45 hours, log out. Try a different script (in this case mining script) and boom banned from the previous free script for 45 hours of botting!

As for wildy plugin, let me know how I can improve it, I am going to add improvements to that in the next update :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

As I said, if you read the post properly - I haven't botted on that account before, and the only other bots I use are Khaleesi's, which are far more reliable than yours - so it is your bot that got me banned. Thanks mate. 

23 hours ago, macattack93 said:

As I said, if you read the post properly - I haven't botted on that account before, and the only other bots I use are Khaleesi's, which are far more reliable than yours - so it is your bot that got me banned. Thanks mate. 

There you go, you just found the cause of the problem. Your delay ban was not from a free script, but from another premium script from another scripter. :s It is impossible to get banned in under an hour with no botting history, so you must be lying..

@speciality if using mirror client, lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~50-100ms for quicker reaction to lost ores, it should work much faster ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

On 1/10/2018 at 6:43 AM, macattack93 said:

I bot on a different account with a different ip address/different name/proxy. No chance it's related. 100% your script. Dodge blame all you want, but no script is 100%, so you could at least admit it. Gg shitter.

I've never seen someone get banned within an hour of using a script. It's happened to me without a script, but only by using a chat spammer @ ge advertising a phisher. It's either from another script or you have shitty luck. Btw, f2p or p2p?

Czar, I can't pick ores with the cursor anymore, I can only use list mode. Does anyone else experience this?

Edited by EPLS

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO