Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

@yolo that link is broken, I refreshed and still nothing :o If you really do own 2 of my bots, I will activate the 2 free ones ASAP :D

@Poro - done, 24h trial activated gl

Version 0.59

- Improvements to banking (deposit and withdrawing) system

- Major improvements to all stun spells !! the mouse moves with higher fluidity now :D

good luck all ;)

• Like 2

@yolo that link is broken, I refreshed and still nothing ohmy.png If you really do own 2 of my bots, I will activate the 2 free ones ASAP biggrin.png

@Poro - done, 24h trial activated gl

Version 0.59

- Improvements to banking (deposit and withdrawing) system

- Major improvements to all stun spells !! the mouse moves with higher fluidity now biggrin.png

good luck all wink.png

I tried attaching the image instead! Please unlock fishing and mining! smile.png 

At this rate I will probably buy all your scripts. Very interested in any further work you do!

Edit: Typo

post-205307-0-98272200-1451349540_thumb.png

Edited by yolopopo

I have activated mining and fishing bots, good luck :D Thank you for choosing CzarScripts :D

New update!

Version 0.6

- Fast mode returned back to normal

- Stunning, cursing, all stun-alch, curse related spells are back to normal, sorry guys I was just experimenting with an efficient method

update will be live within an hour or so, good luck biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I have activated mining and fishing bots, good luck biggrin.png Thank you for choosing CzarScripts biggrin.png

New update!

Version 0.6

- Stunning, cursing, all stun-alch, curse related spells are back to normal, sorry guys I was just experimenting with an efficient method

You are so awesome! Thank you.

• Like 1

I have activated mining and fishing bots, good luck biggrin.png Thank you for choosing CzarScripts biggrin.png

New update!

Version 0.6

So this supports Tanning leathers on lunars spell book? - If so, can I please get a 48 hour? (48 cause I will be on off working next few days and wanted to watch it to make sure if its worth buying).

Thanks.

Edit: I just bought your thiever, can you please tell me what the best settings are for antiban, don't really know what features do what, can you just tell me what you prefer for best antiban possible for this script/theiving script.

Edited by legendalpha
  • Like 1