Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I'm 99% sure it wasn't this bot man, you can't get banned in just 2 hours that's impossible, UNLESS you used another bot before this .. 

inb4 you suicide botted 24/7 chickens and then just started up a premium script and b00m

Gotta remember: bank-related skills such as magic, fletching, crafting, herblore are ALL low banrate because it is difficult to catch botters at the grand exchange (for example)

Edited by Czar

Hey man, I just bought your script the other day and also bought 10k alchs. For the first 3k it worked flawlessly but since then I've been having issues. It has logged me out multiple times after about 250-300 alchs and not re-logged. The script options are very straight forward so I'm wondering where I am going wrong :/ Cheers man!

• Like 1

Hmm Alching is working for me and everybody else, perfectly flawless, did you select the right option in the GUI? Turn off 'logout' option, it will still log out if out of runes, don't worry. Also, if there is an error, just post the console log and I will fix it ASAP smile.png (Settings -> Show logger)

edit:

Also, make sure to set account details in osbot account manager so it knows how to log back in. 

The only way the script is programmed to stop is:

- if it says 'can't reach that!' more than 5 times

- if it says 'do not have enough runes'

which are just safety purposes. biggrin.png

so it's either one of those, or maybe your internet disconnected? Either way, post the console log messages so I can fix your problem smile.png

Edited by Czar

Hey man, been using the script for a few days testing out all the different options and i gotta say this is truly a AIO. Most other AIO scripts are not actually all in one and dont always work. Just a quick suggestion, the superglass make option needs to be updated, i have the seaweed and the buckets in the bank and when it takes out 13 of each it does not close the bank and attempts to click where the superglass make WOULD be but it rather clicks the inventory and it just gets stuck. So far the only mess up ive been encountering :) I will keep testing and try to improve this script even more. Good job CZAR <3

• Like 1