Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, josbotter said:

lightly used this on pure and main and both got bans :/ im not and idiot and didn't overuse but a tad disappointed cos its a lovely script

Strange you got banned, out of all my bans, they stem from combat bots or it breaking. This script has been awesome for me when I stun/alch my mage up after using Czar's fletcher to make all my own bows.

@Czaar, do you think you could add support for the lunar spell to spin bow strings? Theoatrix just posted a video on that for money making while getting ~80k crafting & magic xp an hourish

• Like 1

Czar if you try to superheat stuff with stop when out of runes option then you get this error and the script freezes 

https://gyazo.com/69365fd2ec61213fcba84321b0afefa7

It also starts to eat up the cpu really bad and ive never had a script do that before.

also if you run out of natures then it just keeps clicking the damn superheat icon while it gets the error message and it seems realy detectable, it shouldnt be doing that

If you run out of natures and ore in your inventory at the same time then it opens the bank, but it spams the deposit icon a million times.

Edited by Frannyvanity
  • Like 1

New Update (v120)

- Added kourend teleport spell
- Changes to high alch + teleport combination
- Alching + stop when out of runes option fixed
- Superheating fixed

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Spin flax is already supported, is there anything wrong with it? I will try and get a test account to test it. Last time I coded it, it ran fine :o Also, rune pouches are not supported just yet :( I don't have a rune pouch on my account, it's extremely high req :( I will try and find or buy an account with rune pouch as soon as humanly possible.

EDIT:

Once update v120 goes live, you don't need to enable the 'stop when out of runes' option, it just messes up some spells. I made it log out as soon as it gets the message 'you don't have enough runes blahblah' all variants of that message.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v120)

- Added kourend teleport spell
- Changes to high alch + teleport combination
- Alching + stop when out of runes option fixed
- Superheating fixed

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Spin flax is already supported, is there anything wrong with it? I will try and get a test account to test it. Last time I coded it, it ran fine :o Also, rune pouches are not supported just yet :( I don't have a rune pouch on my account, it's extremely high req :( I will try and find or buy an account with rune pouch as soon as humanly possible.

EDIT:

Once update v120 goes live, you don't need to enable the 'stop when out of runes' option, it just messes up some spells. I made it log out as soon as it gets the message 'you don't have enough runes blahblah' all variants of that message.

Oh I actually didn't try the spin flax spell yet but I wasn't sure I saw it on the GUI, I don't have lunars unlocked on my new account yet but I'll work on it and get back to you. I just saw Theoatrix's video advertising the method for money making/crafting/and fletching xp all in one apparently. Probably a cool method to jump on before we crash bowstring/flax lol 

• Like 1

@Czar The script has trouble starting in mirror mode, I tried to stun-alch and it will click on the stun and just keep the mouse there without doing anything. When I switched back to stealth-injection it started working again fine. Idk if that is a new bug with the recent update or have you not made this script compatible with mirror mode? 

• Like 1