Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Using this on one of my accounts at the moment, I used Psuedo range guild a looong time ago, only just started botting again. It's been running well so far and should see me through to 99, I'm tempted to suicide but I think I'll split it between 2-3 shifts. Here's a quick proggy: https://gyazo.com/df987a5ad191c17eb4987faacf94f1da

• Like 1

can I get a trial please QwPha8E.png - Extreme's keeps on messing up Splalch sad.png

The real question is, why didn't you request a trial for this bot first? ohmy.png :P This is the #1 most popular magic bot on the market by far, and is the only magic bot with both normal and lunar spellbook support biggrin.png

Done - good luck 24 hours wink.png

hi czar any update about the airorb option?

Should be visible in version 0.68 of the bot, I made a new thread for air orbs since it will be a separate bot in the future (and I need to separate script feedback/testing etc)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

The real question is, why didn't you request a trial for this bot first? ohmy.png :P This is the #1 most popular magic bot on the market by far, and is the only magic bot with both normal and lunar spellbook support biggrin.png

Done - good luck 24 hours wink.png

Should be visible in version 0.68 of the bot, I made a new thread for air orbs since it will be a separate bot in the future (and I need to separate script feedback/testing etc)

so this airorber czar if its going to be a seperated script.

do we get it free if we own your mage script? or what price will it be ?

Noo orbs are part of my other AIO orb bot, I will make the thread visible again I just needed some testers from this thread to test it that's why :p I did promise free auth to all magic users, so once that bot is released , you can use the orbs script (if you own this bot) apologies for delay i'm just making sure it's perfect before release, can't have any risk of bugs

as for trial - good luck 24hrs ;)

so if u liked my post about bones to bananas will u consider it? its a good way to make money while doing magic

Noo orbs are part of my other AIO orb bot, I will make the thread visible again I just needed some testers from this thread to test it that's why tongue.png I did promise free auth to all magic users, so once that bot is released , you can use the orbs script (if you own this bot) apologies for delay i'm just making sure it's perfect before release, can't have any risk of bugs

as for trial - good luck 24hrs wink.png

• Like 1